Showing Collections: 1–20 of 67
- American poetry -- 20th Century 66
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 41
- American literature -- 20th century 40
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 30
- Audiovisual materials 28
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 28
- Born digital 24
- American poetry -- 21st century 20
- Photographs 20
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 16
- Poets, American -- 20th century 14
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 13
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 12
- Authors 10
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 9
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 8
- Electronic documents 7
- LGBTQ resource 7 ∧ less
- French 8
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Italian 3
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 8
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 7
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 5
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 4
- North, Charles, 1941- 4
- Owen, Maureen, 1943- 4
- Berkson, Bill, 1939-2016 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 3
- DuPlessis, Rachel Blau 3
- Koch, Kenneth, 1925-2002 3
- Mathews, Harry, 1930-2017 3
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 3
- Pound, Dorothy 3
- Schuyler, James 3
- Towle, Tony, 1939- 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3 ∧ less
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The William Stanley Braithwaite Papers document his personal and professional life and span the dates 1797 to 1942. The Papers contain correspondence, writings, and other papers, which provide evidence of Braithwaite's career as a writer, publisher, and anthologist. The Papers also includes third-party correspondence, notably, a letter from Sir Joseph Banks to J. Nicol from circa 1797.
Contains photographs, writings, and printed material documenting the work of Anne Brigman. Included among the papers are four paste-up copies of Brigman's book of photography and poetry, Songs of a Pagan and one paste-up copy of her second book, Wild Flute Songs. The papers also contain early typescript drafts of Songs of a Pagan, clippings on Brigman, exhibition notices and flier, and other printed material.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
The Arthur Davison Ficke Papers document the personal lives and literary interests of Arthur Davison and Gladys Brown Ficke. Major correspondents include Witter Bynner, Floyd Dell, Edna St. Vincent Millay, Edgar Lee Masters, and John Cowper Powys. In addition to manuscripts of Ficke's own works, the papers contain manuscripts of poems by Witter Bynner, Edgar Lee Masters, and others.
The Jonathan Galassi Papers, which span from 1958-2016, contain writings, including notebooks, drafts, translations, research materials, and correspondence The papers also contain photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to Jonathan Galassi.