Showing Collections: 1–20 of 590
- Audiovisual materials 141
- Photographic prints 139
- American literature -- 20th century 135
- Photographs 134
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- Born digital 103
- American poetry -- 20th Century 66
- Authors 65
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 64
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- Sound recordings 56
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 49
- Drawings (visual works) 48
- Scrapbooks 46
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 39
- LGBTQ resource 33
- Diaries 29
- Electronic documents 28
- Audiocassettes 26
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 25 ∧ less
- French 64
- German 42
- Italian 26
- Russian 17
- Spanish; Castilian 16
- Multiple languages 7
- Polish 7
- Japanese 4
- Latin 3
- Yiddish 3
- Arabic 2
- Chinese 2
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Hungarian 2
- Korean 2
- Swedish 2
- Danish 1
- Hebrew 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 24
- Yale University 18
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 17
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 15
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 15
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 14
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 11
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Pearson, Norman Holmes, 1909-1975 10
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 10
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 9
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 9
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 9
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 9
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 9
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 9
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 9
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 8
- Bryher, 1894-1983 8 ∧ less
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Peter Ackroyd papers primarily contain research files, manuscripts, drafts, and page proofs for many of Ackroyd's novels, biographies, and historical studies, as well as related correspondence and screenplays. Also present are his appointment books, some personal papers and photographs, and personal papers of his partner Brian Michael Kuhn (1952-1994).
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The collection consists of material documenting aspects of the life and work of the Jungian analysts Gerhard Adler and Hella Adler. Material includes drawings, sketchbooks, diagnostic and other notes, handwriting samples, correspondence, and other material. Included are numerous oil, gouache, watercolor, chalk, and pencil "dream drawings," and drawings and sketches in books, on loose sheets, oil boards, and card scrolls.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, and other papers of educator and social reformer Nathaniel T. Allen, and biographical and research materials about him. Manuscripts in each series are accompanied by additional photocopied materials, some annotated by an unidentified researcher; for most, locations of originals are unidentified.
Business records, publications, catalogs, promotional ephemera, printed material, photographs, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to the Andrew Smith Gallery, Inc.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The Richard Brown Baker Papers consist of correspondence; art and artist files; professional and personal papers; exhibit files; diaries; writings; photographic prints, negatives, and slides; photograph albums; objects; printed material; and an audiocassette interview.