Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 13
- American literature -- 20th century 11
- Photographic prints 10
- Authors 5
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 5
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 5
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 4
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Editors -- United States -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- American drama -- 20th Century 2
- American poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Diaries 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Studio portraits 2
- United States -- Intellectual life -- 20th Century 2
- Air pilots -- Great Britain 1
- American fiction -- 20th Century 1
- American literature -- 20th Century -- Appreciation -- Europe, German-speaking 1
- Audiotapes 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 5
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 5
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 4
- Brandt & Brandt 3
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 3
- Yale University 3
- Yale University. Alumni 3
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 2
- Bacon, Leonard, 1887-1954 2
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 2
- Benét Family 2
- Benét, James, 1914- 2
- Benét, Laura 2
- Benét, S. V. (Stephen Vincent), 1827-1895 2
- Book-of-the-Month Club 2
- Canby, Henry Seidel, 1878-1961 2
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
- Stored offsite 4
- Stored onsite 2
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Basil Davenport Papers consist chiefly of correspondence, including a substantial number of outgoing letters from Davenport to his family. The collection also contains Davenport's diaries, drafts of his writings and translations, printed material documenting his career and critical work, and personal papers including genealogical material.
The Sinclair Lewis Papers consist of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of novelist and author Sinclair Lewis.
The papers contain correspondence with family, friends, and acquaintances, plus a variety of personal papers, including obituaries, letters of sympathy, diaries, and scrapbooks documenting the lives of Richard E. and Alice Lee Myers and their children. Prominent correspondents include Stephen Vincent Benét, Nadia Boulanger, Grace Flandrau, John Gielgud, Charlotte Kett, Archibald MacLeish, and Gerald Murphy.