Showing Collections: 1–13 of 13
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 7
- American literature -- 20th century 6
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 4
- American drama -- 20th Century 3
- Authors 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors, American 2
- Authors, German 2
- German literature -- 18th century 2
- German literature -- 19th century 2
- Photographs 2
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- American fiction -- 20th Century 1
- American poetry -- 20th Century 1
- Artists 1
- Asia -- Description and travel 1
- Audiovisual material -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Australia -- Description and travel 1
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1 ∧ less
- German 2
- French 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2
- Cather, Willa, 1873-1947 2
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- O'Neill, Carlotta 2
- Pearson, Norman Holmes, 1909-1975 2
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 2
- Purdy, James, 1914-2009 2
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 2
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 2
- Academy of American Poets 1
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 1
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 1
- Angus, Donald 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Banks, Richard, 1929- 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 7
- Stored offsite 6
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
The collection consists of material generated by Curt von Faber du Faur as author, collector, literary historian, curator of the Yale Collection of German Literature, and Yale faculty member. Material comprises writings, including drafts of literary and critical works, articles, lectures, and essays; correspondence; and personal papers.
The papers contain correspondence and other materials documenting the efforts of Ralph gibbs Van Name to publish technical and biographical work on Josiah Willard Gibbs, the scientist who developed the theory of thermodynamics.
The papers contain drafts of novels, plays, and short stories, plus a variety of personal papers, including financial records, photographs, and papers on the Committee on Allied Tribute to France.
The Sinclair Lewis Papers consist of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of novelist and author Sinclair Lewis.
The Carl Van Vechten Papers includes correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and albums, and artwork documenting Carl Van Vechten's activities as a writer, photographer, and patron of the arts.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.