Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Authors 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Born digital 1
- Compact discs 1
- Harlem Renaissance 1
- Harlem Renaissance -- Archives 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Poets 1
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Videocassettes 1
- Women authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 1 ∧ less
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 5
- Bontemps, Arna, 1902-1973 2
- Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963 2
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Bennett, Gwendolyn, 1902-1981 1
- Cullen, Countee, 1903-1946 1
- Hurston, Zora Neale, 1891-1960 1
- Jackman, Harold, 1901-1961 1
- Langston Hughes and His World 1
- Langston Hughes at 100 (Exhibition : New Haven, CT) 1
- Larsen, Nella, 1891-1964 1
- Peterson, Dorothy Randolph 1
- Peterson, Jerome Bowers 1
- Rapp, William Jourdan, 1895-1942 1
- Rhodehamel, Josephine DeWitt 1
- Spingarn, Amy Einstein, 1883-1980 1
- Spingarn, Arthur B. (Arthur Barnett), 1878-1971 1
- Spingarn, Joel Elias, 1875-1939 1
- Thurman, Wallace, 1902-1934 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 1 ∧ less
Gwendolyn Bennett Papers
Arna Bontemps Collection
The Arna Bontemps Collections contains writings and correspondence presented to the James Weldon Johnson Collection by Mr. Bontemps.
Countee Cullen Collection
Countee Cullen gained fame principally as a poet, during the Harlem Renaissance, and later taught in the New York City school system.
W. E. B. Du Bois Collection
The W. E. B. Du Bois Collection contains Correspondence, Writings, including drafts of Dusk of Dawn, and The World and Africa, and Subject Files.
Langston Hughes collection
Zora Neale Hurston Collection
The Zora Neale Hurston Collection contains Correspondence, Writings, including drafts of her autobiography, Dust Tracks on the Road, the novel, Their Eyes Were Watching God, and a play written in collaboration with Langston Hughes, "Mule Bone," as well as a study of Hurston written in 1972 by Robert Hemenway.
Dorothy Peterson collection
The Dorothy Peterson Collection contains Correspondence to Peterson from such persons as Langston Hughes, Nella Larsen, and Carl Van Vechten, as well as Jerome Bowers Peterson memorabilia.
Joel E. Spingarn Collection
The Joel Spingarn Collection contains Correspondence with various persons, including W. E. B. Du Bois, and a German translation of a James Weldon Johnson poem done by Spingarn's wife, Amy.
Wallace Thurman Collection
The Wallace Thurman Collection contains Correspondence, (including letters from Langston Hughes), Writings, primarily versions of Aunt Hagar's Children and the musical play Harlem, written with William Jourdan Rapp, and Personal Papers.