Showing Collections: 21–40 of 138
- American literature -- 20th century 135
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 82
- Audiovisual materials 49
- Photographic prints 46
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 44
- American poetry -- 20th Century 40
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 40
- Born digital 39
- Authors 36
- Photographs 31
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 29
- Sound recordings 24
- Electronic documents 15
- LGBTQ resource 15
- American literature -- 21st century 14
- Scrapbooks 13
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Poets, American -- 20th century 12
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 11
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 11 ∧ less
- French 15
- Italian 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- German 5
- Polish 2
- Russian 2
- Chinese 1
- Danish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Hungarian 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 12
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 11
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 7
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 7
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 7
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 7
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 6
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 6
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 6
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 6
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 6
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 6
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 5
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 5
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 5
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 5
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 5
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 5 ∧ less
The collection consists of correspondence, including letters from Kay Boyle, Donald Gallup, Robert Haas, Marcel Marceau and the artist Henry Miller; photographs; clippings; printed material; sound recordings; and manuscripts relating to the production of Nancy Cole's one-woman show, Gertrude Stein's Gertrude Stein, and other projects, including One of Each.
Collection of photographs and printed materials relating chiefly to film and television productions of work by John Steinbeck.
The Douglas Crase and Frank Polach papers contain writings, correspondence, photographs, research materials, artwork, and other papers by, to, or relating to the lives and work Douglas Crase and Frank Polach. Also includes extensive materials relating to the lives and work of Rupert Barnaby, Dwight Ripley, and Robert Dash.
The Clyde Brion Davis Papers document his work as a journalist and novelist in the United States during the early twentieth century. The Papers contain correspondence and writings as well as personal papers such as business records. The Papers also include correspondence and writings documenting Martha Wirt Davis's writing career.
The Annie Dillard Papers document the work and life of writer Annie Dillard. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks and diaries, teaching materials, drawings, photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, computer disks, personal effects, and personal papers. The bulk of the collection consists of Dillard's writings and correspondence.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The collection consists of material created by and relating to Lee Wilson Dodd, documenting his career as a playwright and author of fiction. The bulk of the collection consists of drafts and circulating versions of playscripts and other writings by Dodd (including a draft of a single novel, Mouse). Also included are two folders of correspondence, one folder of playbills, and one folder of photographic negatives.
The collection chiefly includes correspondence with writers and other collaborators. The collection also contains project files which include manuscript drafts, book mock ups, and printed materials. The records provide insight into the collaborative process between publisher and writer including correspondence, manuscript drafts, and book proofs.
The Dudley Fitts Papers consists chiefly of writings and correspondence relating to the production of the first American edition of An Anthology of Contemporary Latin-American Poetry (New Directions, 1942).
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, scrapbooks, printed material, photographs, and other papers, documenting aspects of the life and work of Julia Ellsworth Ford and her relationships with literary and artistic figures of the early 20th century, including, among others, John Butler Yeats and William Butler Yeats.