Showing Collections: 141–160 of 291
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 163
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 97
- Audiovisual materials 77
- Photographic prints 77
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 70
- Authors 65
- American poetry -- 20th Century 64
- Born digital 61
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 51
- Photographs 49
- Sound recordings 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 30
- American literature -- 21st century 25
- Poets, American -- 20th century 25
- LGBTQ resource 22
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 21
- Electronic documents 20
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 19
- Scrapbooks 19 ∧ less
- French 21
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Italian 9
- German 8
- Russian 3
- Danish 2
- Polish 2
- Swedish 2
- Chinese 1
- Finnish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Hungarian 1
- Japanese 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Portuguese 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 25
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 16
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 14
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 12
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 11
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 11
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 11
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 9
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 8
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 8
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Pound, Dorothy 8
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 7
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 7
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 7 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 142
- Stored onsite and offsite 139
- Stored onsite 10
The Llewellyn Jones Papers contain correspondence, writings, and other papers that document the professional and personal life of writer and editor Llewellyn Jones.
The Mary Cadwalader Jones Correspondence contains letters from various individuals, including notable writers, poets, politicians, and artists, including Edith Wharton, Grover Cleveland, Ruth Draper, Edgar Lee Masters, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Nikola Tesla, and H.G. Wells.
Contains autograph manuscripts of Kennedy's writings and autograph letters, signed, from various individuals to Kennedy. Also includes manuscript and printed material relating to The Queen's Shop, Kennedy's private press and bindery, and other papers. The papers date from 1799 to 1931.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
Production and organizational files, including correspondence, writings, minutes of board meetings, grant proposals, material concerning fundraising and other related papers.
The collection documents Elinor Langer's research and writing of the biography Josephine Herbst: The Story She Could Never Tell. The collection contains research files, correspondence, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, printed material, and other papers.
The Dan H. Laurence Collection of Henry James is comprised of material compiled by Dan H. Laurence for his A Bibliography of Henry James, including correspondence, notes, and collation sheets. Laurence published A Bibliography of Henry James (London: R. Hart-Davis, 1957) in collaboration with Leon Edel.
This collection consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, scrapbooks, printed material, artwork, computer disks, audio tapes, and videotapes documenting the life and writing career of David Leavitt, spanning from 1935 to 2015.
The John Leggett writings contain drafts and proofs for Leggett's first three novels, Wilder Stone (1960), The Gloucester Branch (1964), and Who Took the Gold Away (1969).