Showing Collections: 161–180 of 291
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 163
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 97
- Audiovisual materials 77
- Photographic prints 77
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 70
- Authors 65
- American poetry -- 20th Century 64
- Born digital 61
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 51
- Photographs 49
- Sound recordings 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 30
- American literature -- 21st century 25
- Poets, American -- 20th century 25
- LGBTQ resource 22
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 21
- Electronic documents 20
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 19
- Scrapbooks 19 ∧ less
- French 21
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Italian 9
- German 8
- Russian 3
- Danish 2
- Polish 2
- Swedish 2
- Chinese 1
- Finnish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Hungarian 1
- Japanese 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Portuguese 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 25
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 16
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 14
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 12
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 12
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 11
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 11
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 11
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 9
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 8
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 8
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Pound, Dorothy 8
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 7
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 7
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 7 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 142
- Stored onsite and offsite 139
- Stored onsite 10
Contains correspondence, writings, notebooks, journals, calendars, school papers, teaching materials, photographs, artwork, and other papers by, to, or relating to David Lehman.
The Sinclair Lewis Papers consist of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of novelist and author Sinclair Lewis.
The Vachel Lindsay collection contains original correspondence and manuscripts by early twentieth-century American poet Vachel Lindsay. The collection features letters from Lindsay to poet Sara Teasdale, dating from 1913 to 1931, documenting their early courtship and ongoing friendship. Writings appear to have been sent to Teasdale as enclosures to the letters. There are also letters to Teasdale from Lindsay's widow, Elizabeth Connor Lindsay, following his death in late 1931.
The Phillip Lopate papers consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, teaching files, printed materials, and audiovisual and computer media documenting Lopate's career as a writer, critic, and university instructor. Materials date from circa 1951 to 2015.
The Archibald MacLeish Collection Addition consists of material related to the life and career of the American poet Archibald MacLeish received by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library after the processing of the Archibald MacLeish Collection acquired in 1976. The Addition consists of correspondence, manuscripts, photographs, personal papers, and sound recordings documenting MacLeish and his family between 1801 and 1995.
The Norman Macleod Collection consists of correspondence, writings, and a film that document the life and career of Norman Macleod, American poet and literary editor. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to associates and former students, including Richard Peabody, Jr., William A. Hunt, and Ruth Peck. Also present is a home movie of Macleod and his daughter Skye.
The Louis Lohr Martz Correspondence comprises Martz's correspondence with the American and British writers Iris Murdoch, Richard Hugo, David Ignatow, James Laughlin, Owen Slavitt, Diane Wakoski, and Robert Penn Warren. Six page proofs of works by Murdoch are included, as are writings by other correspondents.
The Robert McAlmon Papers consist of letters to McAlmon from literary friends, including William Carlos Williams, Ezra Pound, James Joyce, and Gertrude Stein; manuscripts of several of his writings; and a small quantity of photographs and related papers.
The collection consists of writings, journals, correspondence, printed material, photographs, audiovisual material, computer disks, and other papers documenting the literary careers and lives of James McCourt and Vincent Virga.