Showing Collections: 181–200 of 385
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- American literature -- 20th century 214
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 132
- Audiovisual materials 98
- Photographic prints 89
- Photographs 77
- Born digital 75
- Authors 73
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 65
- American poetry -- 20th Century 62
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 52
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 45
- Sound recordings 40
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 32
- LGBTQ resource 32
- Authors, American 31
- Scrapbooks 30
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 26
- Drawings (visual works) 24
- Poets, American -- 20th century 24 ∧ less
- French 24
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- German 13
- Italian 10
- Russian 3
- Chinese 2
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 22
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 15
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 13
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 11
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 11
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 10
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 10
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 10
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 10
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 10
- Yale University 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 9
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 9
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 8
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 8
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 8
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 7 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 186
- Stored onsite and offsite 176
- Stored onsite 23
The Mary Cadwalader Jones Correspondence contains letters from various individuals, including notable writers, poets, politicians, and artists, including Edith Wharton, Grover Cleveland, Ruth Draper, Edgar Lee Masters, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Nikola Tesla, and H.G. Wells.
The papers contain correspondence, journals, subject files, and writings that document Josephson's life and provide information on the subjects of his research.
The Leon Katz Papers contains research files, writings, personal papers, professional papers, correspondence, subject files, photographs, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual materials by or relating to Leon Katz.
The Bruce Kellner Papers consist of letters to Kellner and other papers, including two poems by Fania Marinoff, actress and wife of Carl Van Vechten, a list of Marinoff's appearances on stage and in films, and a portion of Marinoff's last will and testament. Correspondents include Donald Angus, Donald Gallup, Tom Hachtman, Fania Marinoff, Alice B. Toklas, Carl Van Vechten, Donald Windham, and others.
Contains autograph manuscripts of Kennedy's writings and autograph letters, signed, from various individuals to Kennedy. Also includes manuscript and printed material relating to The Queen's Shop, Kennedy's private press and bindery, and other papers. The papers date from 1799 to 1931.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
The August Kleinzahler Papers, which span from 1970 to 2014, contain poetry and prose writings, correspondence, clippings, photographs, ephemera, printed material, and other documentation related to the life and work of August Kleinzahler.
Production and organizational files, including correspondence, writings, minutes of board meetings, grant proposals, material concerning fundraising and other related papers.
The collection includes typescripts of Lynn Riggs's scripts and other writings; correspondence and subject files regarding Lynn Riggs and other Lucy Kroll Agency business associates and activities; Lucy Kroll Agency contracts and agreement files; and a small number of Lynn Riggs's personal items.
The collection documents Elinor Langer's research and writing of the biography Josephine Herbst: The Story She Could Never Tell. The collection contains research files, correspondence, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, printed material, and other papers.
The collection contains correspondence, manuscripts, and other personal items relating to a period of Lansdale's life between 1936-1951, including his work for Newsweek magazine.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.