Showing Collections: 81–100 of 385
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- American literature -- 20th century 214
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 132
- Audiovisual materials 98
- Photographic prints 89
- Photographs 77
- Born digital 75
- Authors 73
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 65
- American poetry -- 20th Century 62
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 52
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 45
- Sound recordings 40
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 32
- LGBTQ resource 32
- Authors, American 31
- Scrapbooks 30
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 26
- Drawings (visual works) 24
- Poets, American -- 20th century 24 ∧ less
- French 24
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- German 13
- Italian 10
- Russian 3
- Chinese 2
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 22
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 15
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 13
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 11
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 11
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 10
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 10
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 10
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 10
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 10
- Yale University 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 9
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 9
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 8
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 8
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 8
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 7 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 186
- Stored onsite and offsite 176
- Stored onsite 23
The Miriam Hapgood DeWitt Papers consists of original and photocopied material, including letters, documents, and literary papers, related to the journalists and authors Hutchins Hapgood (1869-1944) and Neith Boyce (1872-1951), their forebears, and their circle of intellectuals, social reformers, and artists. The collection was created by their daughter Miriam Hapgood Dewitt (1906-1990), with the assistance of her sister Beatrix Hapgood Faust (1910-1994).
The Annie Dillard Papers document the work and life of writer Annie Dillard. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks and diaries, teaching materials, drawings, photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, computer disks, personal effects, and personal papers. The bulk of the collection consists of Dillard's writings and correspondence.
The collection contains drafts and print editions of scripts, scores, and other writings by American playwrights Edward Albee and Tennessee Williams, and musical theater writer and composer Stephen Sondheim. Also included is correspondence, contracts, and other materials related to the publication of Sondheim’s and Williams’s works; photographs; printed materials, such as playbills, souvenir programs, periodicals, and clippings; and notes and inventories related to the collection.
The collection consists of material created by and relating to Lee Wilson Dodd, documenting his career as a playwright and author of fiction. The bulk of the collection consists of drafts and circulating versions of playscripts and other writings by Dodd (including a draft of a single novel, Mouse). Also included are two folders of correspondence, one folder of playbills, and one folder of photographic negatives.
The Owen Dodson Collection consists of correspondence, writings, diaries, photographs, artwork, and posters that document the life and work of American playwright and poet Owen Dodson. The bulk of the material was created and accumulated by Owen Dodson in the course of his activities as an author and theater director, though portions of the collection were acquired from other sources.
The collection contains letters written by Dreiser to colleagues and friends, two literary manuscripts, seven printed writings from published periodicals, and a group of clippings and ephemera about Dreiser and his work. Correspondents include Ernest Augustus Boyd, Dudley Nichols, Willard Huntington Wright, and the agency Management Ernest Briggs.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
Contains letters from T. S. Eliot to various individuals, drafts of writings by Eliot, and writings on Eliot by Helen Gardner. Portions of the collection are photocopies and photostats of material held by other repositories.