Showing Collections: 141–160 of 385
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- American literature -- 20th century 214
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 132
- Audiovisual materials 98
- Photographic prints 89
- Photographs 77
- Born digital 75
- Authors 73
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 65
- American poetry -- 20th Century 62
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 52
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 45
- Sound recordings 40
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 32
- LGBTQ resource 32
- Authors, American 31
- Scrapbooks 30
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 26
- Drawings (visual works) 24
- Poets, American -- 20th century 24 ∧ less
- French 24
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- German 13
- Italian 10
- Russian 3
- Chinese 2
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 22
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 17
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 15
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 13
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 11
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 11
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 10
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 10
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 10
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 10
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 10
- Yale University 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 9
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 9
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 8
- Miller, Henry, 1891-1980 8
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 8
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 7 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 186
- Stored onsite and offsite 176
- Stored onsite 23
The Charles H. Hapgood Papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, and research materials related to Hapgood's research projects and publications on earth science, archeology, ancient history, parapsychology, and spirit communication.
The Hapgood Family Papers contain correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles, book reviews, essays, and short stories; plus business papers, diaries, maps, photographs, subject files, writings of others, and miscellaneous papers which document the lives and careers of various members of the Hapgood family and to a lesser extent the Boyce family, most notably Hutchins Hapgood and Neith Boyce Hapgood.
The Bertita Harding writings consists of drafts and setting copies, typescript and typescript carbon, corrected, for Harding's biographical and historical works from the 1930s and 1950s.
The collection consists of writings, notebooks and sketchbooks, correspondence, personal files, theater files, and audio material, and documents Hare's work as a playwright, producer, and director, and his work in other literary genres.
The Theresa Helburn Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, financial documents, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and memorabilia documenting her career as a writer and theatrical director and administrator for the Theatre Guild and other theaters.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, personal papers, audio and video recordings, digital files, and other papers by and relating to American poet and writer Barbara Henning. Materials including notes, drafts, and manuscripts document Henning’s career as a poet, writer, and editor, and provide insight into her creative process. Correspondents include Charles Alexander, Charles Baxter, E. M. Broner, Bill Kushner, Harry Mathews, Harryette Mullen, and Maureen Owen.
The Josephine Herbst Papers document the work of novelist and journalist Josephine Herbst. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, notebooks, research files, printed material, personal and family papers, photographs, artwork, and personal effects spanning the years 1799 to 1969, with the bulk of the material dating from 1901 to 1969.
The collection consists of material created and accumulated by William Heyen in the course of his activities as a poet and editor, and primarily documents Heyen's literary career from 1995 to 2009. Material includes correspondence with poets and writers, writings by Heyen and others, bound copies of Heyen's journals dating from 1965 to 1994, original journals dating from 1994 to 2006, notebooks, printed material, and other papers.
The collection contains correspondence and writings of Thomas Wentworth Higginson. Correspondence consists of autograph letters, signed to various individuals. Writings consist of manuscript writings drafts and notes.