Showing Collections: 1–20 of 261
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 238
- American literature -- 20th century 176
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 102
- Audiovisual materials 76
- Photographic prints 68
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 60
- Born digital 59
- Photographs 53
- Authors 50
- American poetry -- 20th Century 48
- Sound recordings 35
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 32
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 28
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 23
- LGBTQ resource 23
- Scrapbooks 22
- Electronic documents 20
- American literature -- 21st century 19
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 19
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 16 ∧ less
- French 19
- German 12
- Spanish; Castilian 9
- Italian 8
- Hungarian 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 19
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 13
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 12
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 11
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 9
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 9
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 7
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 7
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 7
- Yale University 7
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 6
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 6
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 6
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 5 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 125
- Stored offsite 119
- Stored onsite 17
Léonie Adams and William Troy papers
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Ann Petry manuscripts
George Warren Arms collection
Louis Auchincloss collection
Leonard Bacon papers
James Baldwin early manuscripts and papers
Danford Barney papers
Philip Barry papers
Thomas Beer Collection
The Thomas Beer Collection contains correspondence between Beer and his publisher Alfred A. Knopf and printed versions of Beer's writings. The Collection also contains reviews of Beer's writings, articles about Beer, original illustrations for Beer's publications, and a photograph of Beer.
Joe David Bellamy papers
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
Michael Benedikt papers
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Gwendolyn Bennett Papers
Betty Zane Grosso collection of Zane and Dolly Grey papers
Judy Blume papers
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
Arna Bontemps Collection
The Arna Bontemps Collections contains writings and correspondence presented to the James Weldon Johnson Collection by Mr. Bontemps.