Showing Collections: 101–105 of 105
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 6
- Lynes, George Platt, 1907-1955 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 4
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 3
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 3
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 3
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965 3
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.) 3
- Nicolson, Harold, 1886-1968 3
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 3
- Sitwell, Edith, 1887-1964 3
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 3
- Tchelitchew, Pavel, 1898-1957 3
- United States. Army (Military life) 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Wheeler, Monroe, 1899-1988 3
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 3
- Yale University 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 46
- Stored onsite 30
- Stored offsite 29
Call Number: WA MSS S-1611
Overview: The George W. Wilbur Family Papers consist of correspondence, case files, financial papers, notebooks, documents, writings, diaries, maps, photographs, and printed material which document the life of George W. Wilbur and his family.
Dates: 1737-1954, bulk 1870-1931
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1114
Scope and Contents: The Amos Niven Wilder and Wilder Family papers consist of materials once owned and created by the members of author Thornton Wilder’s family: his parents Amos Parker and Isabella, his brother Amos Niven, his sisters Charlotte, Isabel, and Janet, his extended family members, and his contractual agreements with the Freedman Dramatic Agency, and the Wiggin and Dana law firm.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 108
Overview: The collection consists chiefly of correspondence with family, friends, and literary colleagues; and writings, accompanied by related material. There are smaller amounts of personal papers, printed material, photographs, memorabilia, and audio recordings. The material documents Wilder's life and work, in particular his career as a successful novelist and playwright.Series I, Correspondence, consists of four subseries: Family Correspondence; General Correspondence; First Name Only and...
Dates: 1892-1991, bulk 1935-1975
Call Number: WA MSS S-2512
Overview: The collection consists of diaries and other writings, correspondence, photographs, and other papers documenting the lives of Dr. Rowland Willard and his wife Elizabeth S. Willard. Dr. Willard's diaries and autobiography chronicle in particular his travels through New Mexico in 1825.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 187
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence, literary manuscripts, subject files, financial records, photographs, and personal and family papers documenting Wilson's life and work. The papers span the years 1829-1986, encompassing early family documents through materials concerning posthumous publication of Wilson's books and journals. The bulk of the collection dates from the beginnings of Wilson's literary career, ca. 1920, through his death in 1972.Series I, Correspondence, contains...
Dates: 1829-1986, bulk 1920-1972