Showing Collections: 1–20 of 46
- Born digital 41
- Electronic documents 41
- Audiovisual materials 25
- American literature -- 20th century 21
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 20
- Photographic prints 14
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 14
- Sound recordings 14
- American poetry -- 20th Century 11
- Photographs 10
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 10
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 9
- Audiocassettes 6
- Audiotapes 6
- Videotapes 6
- American poetry -- 21st century 5
- LGBTQ resource 5
- American literature -- 21st century 4
- Electronic documents -- United States -- 20th Century 4
- Poets 4 ∧ less
- French 3
- Russian 3
- German 2
- Arabic 1
- Italian 1
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 4
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 3
- Hejinian, Lyn 3
- McClatchy, J. D., 1945-2018 3
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 3
- Waldrop, Rosmarie, 1935- 3
- Welish, Marjorie, 1944- 3
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 2
- Brodsky, Joseph, 1940-1996 2
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 2
- Creeley, Robert, 1926-2005 2
- Eshleman, Clayton 2
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 2
- Hecht, Anthony, 1923-2004 2
- Howe, Fanny, 1940- 2
- Lost Roads Publishers 2
- Miłosz, Czesław, 1911-2004 2
- Ondaatje, Michael, 1943- 2
- Palmer, Michael, 1943- 2
- Silliman, Ronald, 1946- 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 30
- Stored offsite 16
The Peter Ackroyd papers primarily contain research files, manuscripts, drafts, and page proofs for many of Ackroyd's novels, biographies, and historical studies, as well as related correspondence and screenplays. Also present are his appointment books, some personal papers and photographs, and personal papers of his partner Brian Michael Kuhn (1952-1994).
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, photographs, audiovisual material, and printed material, documenting aspects of Alfred Corn's work as a poet and writer as well as his relationships with other poets and writers.
The Christopher Cox Papers consists of the writings, correspondence files, and personal papers of the editor, author, actor, director, and producer Christopher Cox, and of his partner, the art historian William Olander.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The John Guare Papers document the work and life of the playwright and educator John Guare. The papers consist of production files, correspondence, writings, writings of others, subject files, personal effects, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and computer and audiovisual media. The bulk of the material spans the years 1962–2010.
The collection consists of material created and accumulated by William Heyen in the course of his activities as a poet and editor, and primarily documents Heyen's literary career from 1995 to 2009. Material includes correspondence with poets and writers, writings by Heyen and others, bound copies of Heyen's journals dating from 1965 to 1994, original journals dating from 1994 to 2006, notebooks, printed material, and other papers.