Showing Collections: 21–33 of 33
- Photographs 26
- Photographic prints 14
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 9
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 9
- South Dakota -- Pictorial works 8
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 7
- Indians of North America -- Portraits 5
- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 5
- Born digital 4
- California -- Pictorial works 4
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Kyle (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 4
- Manderson (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 4
- Nebraska -- Pictorial works 4
- North Dakota -- Pictorial works 4
- Oglala Indians -- Portraits 4
- Oglala Sioux Tribe -- Pictorial works 4
- Pine Ridge (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 4
- Potato Creek (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 4 ∧ less
- Willis, John, 1957- 8
- Halverson, Karen, 1941- 5
- John Willis 5
- Luck, Owen Craig, 1947- 3
- Thomas, James Edward, 1957- 3
- White, Christian, 1962- 3
- Wilson, Will, 1969- 3
- Belanger, Marion, 1957- 2
- Rowan, Jonathan O., Jr. 2
- Swanson, Mary 2
- Wilcox, Dwayne 2
- Yellow Bull, Jennifer 2
- Ali, Muhammad, 1942-2016 1
- Alturas Foundation 1
- Amargosa Opera House (Death Valley Junction, Calif.) 1
- Antin, Steven, 1958- 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 1
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 1
- Becket, Marta 1
- Bennett, Georgia Liddle 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite 27
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
- Stored offsite 2
Inkjet prints created in 2011 by printmakers of their own black-and-white photographic work, 1995-2011, that they compiled as portfolios and exchanged in conjunction with the meeting of the Society of Photographic Educators in Atlanta, Georgia, March 2011.
Ledger drawings created by Oglala Lakota artist Dwayne Wilcox, 2008-2018. The collection includes 48 titled drawings, which appear in his book, Visual/Language: The Ledger Drawings of Dwayne Wilcox (Staunton, Virginia: George F. Thompson Publishing, 2021), edited by Karen Miller Nearburg. One drawing has an inkjet print affixed to its recto. The collection also includes nine untitled drawings on versos, which are probably preparatory drawings for other work.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, New Mexico, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, chiefly in 2010-2011. The collection also includes composite images related to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and a group of images from a series, "Deteriorating Media," that documents deteriorating magazines at the home of Leroy Reddest of Lost Dog Creek, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, Connecticut, New Mexico, and South Dakota in 2010-2011.
Photographs of Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons in Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota chiefly in 2013.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons in Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota, 2013-2015. Most 101 inkjet prints depict landscapes and homes at the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and formed part of a traveling one-day exhibition by John Willis and Brent Sturlaugson, House/Home: A Work in Progress, 2015-2016.
Photographs created by John Willis and printed as 98 inkjet color prints that document sites chiefly at South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region as well as Nebraska and North Dakota in 2018-2019, although predominantly in 2019.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and in South Dakota, 2015-2016. Identified locations include Batesland, Black Hills, Kyle, Lost Dog Creek, Manderson, Mount Rushmore, Oglala, Porcupine, Potato Creek, Red Shirt Table, Slim Buttes, Wanblee, and Wounded Knee.