Showing Collections: 1–20 of 71
- Born digital 28
- Photographs 26
- Audiovisual materials 25
- American literature -- 20th century 21
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 20
- Gay authors 14
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 13
- Cross-dressers -- Fiction 11
- Cross-dressing -- Fiction 11
- Erotic stories 11
- Erotica -- New York (State) -- New York -- 20th Century 11
- Sex -- Fiction 11
- Transgender people -- Fiction 11
- American poetry -- 20th Century 10
- Gay men -- United States 10
- Sexual dominance and submission -- Fiction 10
- Photographic prints 9
- American literature -- 21st century 8
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 8 ∧ less
- French 7
- Chinese 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1
- Bailey, Laura E., 1951- 11
- Star Distributors, Ltd 10
- White, Edmund, 1940- 5
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 4
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 4
- Williams, Jonathan, 1929-2008 4
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 3
- Cadmus, Paul, 1904-1999 3
- Elmslie, Kenward, 1929- 3
- Koch, Ed, 1924-2013 3
- Kramer, Larry 3
- McClatchy, J. D., 1945-2018 3
- Meyer, Thomas, 1947- 3
- Schuyler, James 3
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- ACT UP (Organization) 2
- Abbott, Berenice, 1898-1991 2
- Bellamy, Dodie 2
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 37
- Stored onsite and offsite 33
- Stored onsite 1
The Paul Cadmus papers, which span from 1812-2019, contain personal papers and files, correspondence, photographs, artwork, papers of others, artwork, address books, printed matter, and other materials that document the life and work of Paul Cadmus.
This collection contains writings, photographs, correspondence, journals and other material created by writer, poet, and vicar, Tom Carey. Correspondence and journals contain content related to writers and artists associated with the first and second generations of the New York School, including James Schuyler, Eileen Myles, and John Ashbery.
The Christopher Cox Papers consists of the writings, correspondence files, and personal papers of the editor, author, actor, director, and producer Christopher Cox, and of his partner, the art historian William Olander.
The Jesse Deane papers and photographs contains correspondence, photographs, negatives, film, videocassettes, printed material, personal papers, artwork and other material by or relating to physique model, photographer, and gay pornographic actor Jesse Deane. Of note is a photographic album and slides that document Fire Island, N.Y. in the 1960s.
The collection chiefly includes correspondence with writers and other collaborators. The collection also contains project files which include manuscript drafts, book mock ups, and printed materials. The records provide insight into the collaborative process between publisher and writer including correspondence, manuscript drafts, and book proofs.
The Keith Fleming Papers Relating to Edmund White contain manuscripts, research files, biographical material, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, and electronic media created and collected by Fleming while working on the biography Original Youth: The Real Story of Edmund White's Boyhood.
The papers consist of photographs, correspondence, diaries, financial papers, and printed materials documenting Robert Giard's career as a photographer and personal life, spanning the years 1972 to 2002. The bulk of the papers contain photographic prints by Giard in several sizes of various subjects, including portraits of gay and lesbian writers, landscapes, nudes, still lifes, and portraits of the Thanks Be To Grandmother Winifred Foundation grant recipients.