Showing Collections: 1–20 of 100
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 99
- American literature -- 20th century 68
- American poetry -- 20th Century 60
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 58
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 56
- Audiovisual materials 43
- Born digital 36
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 28
- Photographs 26
- Photographic prints 23
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 23
- American poetry -- 21st century 21
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 17
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 12
- Electronic documents 12
- Sound recordings 12
- Authors 11
- American literature -- 21st century 9
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- Italian 4
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- German 1
- Russian 1
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 8
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 6
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 5
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4
- Schuyler, James 4
- Shapiro, David, 1947- 4
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 62
- Stored offsite 36
- Stored onsite 2
Richard Aaron collection of Ira Cohen
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
Léonie Adams and William Troy papers
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Leonard Bacon papers
Mary Barnard papers
Danford Barney papers
Michael Benedikt papers
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Gwendolyn Bennett Papers
Charles Bernstein papers
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
Mei-mei Berssenbrugge papers
Besmilr Brigham papers
The Besmilr Brigham papers consists of correspondence, writings, notes and drawings, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of poet Besmilr Brigham. Materials date from 1931 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1960 and 1990.