Showing Collections: 61–80 of 103
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- American literature -- 20th century 69
- American poetry -- 20th Century 63
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 61
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 57
- Audiovisual materials 44
- Born digital 39
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 29
- Photographs 27
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 25
- American poetry -- 21st century 23
- Photographic prints 23
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 19
- Electronic documents 13
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 12
- Sound recordings 12
- Authors 11
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- American literature -- 21st century 9
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- Italian 4
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- German 1
- Russian 1
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 7
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 5
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 4
- Schuyler, James 4
- Shapiro, David, 1947- 4
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 63
- Stored offsite 38
- Stored onsite 2
The Vincent McHugh Papers document the professional and personal life of poet, novelist, and editor Vincent McHugh. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, professional papers, journals, notebooks, personal papers, photographs, sound recordings, drawings, and a scrapbook, spanning the years 1933 to 1983.
The Edward Mycue Papers, which date from 1917 to 2016, contain extensive correspondence, writings, artwork, working files, notes, clippings, audiovisual and born digital materials, along with other documentation related to his life and work. Included are materials concerning his work as editor at Norton Coker Press and as a volunteer with the Peace Corps in Ghana.
The collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks and journals, personal and professional papers, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers by or relating to the writer, poet, and performance artist Eileen Myles.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, notebooks, sketchbooks, audiovisual materials, printed materials, and other papers by or relating to poet Kevin Opstedal. It documents his work as a poet, as well as his research interest in the poets of Bolinas, California.
The collection documents the life and work of poet and author Dachine Rainer (pseudonym of Sylvia Newman) and her relationships with other literary figures, particularly Rebecca West. Material includes correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and a computer disk.
This collection contains materials including writings, drafts, syllabi, correspondence, printed material, photographs, research materials, personal papers, realia, electronic files, and other papers related to the life and work of Claudia Rankine. It includes materials related to many of her works including Citizen: An American Lyric, Just Us, along with extensive documentation of her work as an teacher at multiple institutions.
Correspondence and writings documenting the work of Edwin Arlington Robinson. Includes manuscripts, typescripts, and proofs of Robinson's poetry; correspondence with Lawrence W. Lamm, Lucius Beebe, Elizabeth Sparhawk-Jones, and other correspondents; and the typescript of and correspondence pertaining to C. Beecher Hogan's A Bibliography of Edwin Arlington Robinson.