Showing Collections: 1–20 of 86
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 62
- American literature -- 20th century 53
- American poetry -- 20th Century 51
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 45
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 37
- Audiovisual materials 33
- Born digital 31
- Poets, American -- 20th century 26
- Photographs 25
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 19
- Photographic prints 18
- American poetry -- 21st century 17
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 16
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- Authors 13
- Electronic documents 11
- Poets 11
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 10
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Sound recordings 10 ∧ less
- French 7
- Italian 4
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Russian 2
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- Portuguese 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 7
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 5
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 5
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 4
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4 ∧ less
Richard Aaron collection of Ira Cohen
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
Léonie Adams and William Troy papers
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
John Ashbery collection of artwork and objects
Leonard Bacon papers
Mary Barnard papers
Danford Barney papers
Michael Basinski poems and other papers
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Charles Bernstein papers
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
Mei-mei Berssenbrugge papers
William Bird Ezra Pound papers
Correspondence, writings, personal papers and musical compositions by Ezra Pound dating from his sojourn in Paris during the early 1920s.
Joseph Brodsky papers
Chiron Review records
Frederick Mortimer Clapp Papers
Ira Cohen papers
Douglas Crase and Frank Polach papers
The Douglas Crase and Frank Polach papers contain writings, correspondence, photographs, research materials, artwork, and other papers by, to, or relating to the lives and work Douglas Crase and Frank Polach. Also includes extensive materials relating to the lives and work of Rupert Barnaby, Dwight Ripley, and Robert Dash.