Showing Collections: 1–20 of 86
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- American literature -- 20th century 53
- American poetry -- 20th Century 51
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 46
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- Audiovisual materials 33
- Born digital 31
- Photographs 25
- Poets, American -- 20th century 25
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 19
- Photographic prints 18
- American poetry -- 21st century 17
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 17
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 16
- Authors 13
- Electronic documents 11
- Poets 11
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 10
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Sound recordings 10 ∧ less
- French 7
- Italian 4
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Russian 2
- Chinese 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 7
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 5
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 5
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 4
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4 ∧ less
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The Douglas Crase and Frank Polach papers contain writings, correspondence, photographs, research materials, artwork, and other papers by, to, or relating to the lives and work Douglas Crase and Frank Polach. Also includes extensive materials relating to the lives and work of Rupert Barnaby, Dwight Ripley, and Robert Dash.