Showing Collections: 41–60 of 149
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 103
- American literature -- 20th century 91
- American poetry -- 20th Century 82
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 76
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 61
- Audiovisual materials 54
- Born digital 51
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Photographs 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 34
- American poetry -- 21st century 28
- Photographic prints 27
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 27
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 26
- Poets 20
- Authors 19
- Electronic documents 16
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- Sound recordings 15
- American literature -- 21st century 13 ∧ less
- French 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Italian 4
- Russian 3
- Chinese 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 15
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 11
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 9
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 8
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 7
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 6
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 5
- Eshleman, Clayton 5
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 5
- Pound, Dorothy 5
- Schuyler, James 5
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 87
- Stored offsite 59
- Stored onsite 3
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
The collection consists of alphabetically arranged correspondence between readers of Esquire Magazine and the magazine's editors concerning an article by Richard Rovere on the question of Ezra Pound's possible release from his continuing incarceration in St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Insane. Respondents include John Dos Passos, Robert Graves, Norman Mailer, Kenneth Rexroth, William Carlos Williams, and Richard Wilbur.
The Charles Henri Ford Papers contain correspondence, writings, and artwork that document Ford's activities as an author and journal editor,with the bulk of the material dating from 1928 to 2002. Much of the material acquired before 1982 relates to the journals Blues and View, while the 2004 acquisition includes documentation of broader range of Ford's activities.
The papers contain correspondence, journals, financial papers, scrapbooks and drafts of Frost's poetry, short stories, and longer works.
The collection is comprised of materials from the estate of Robert M. Furniss, Jr., who served as Ezra Pound's attorney from 1953-1958, when Pound was hosiptalized at St. Elizabeth's psychiatric hospital in Washington, D.C. Materials in the collection include correspondence, financial records, printed materials, and other papers relating to Ezra and Dorothy Pound and Furniss's administration of their affairs. it also includes records of dental expenses for Sherri Martinelli.
The collection consists of materials by or relating to American author and businesswoman Tereze Glück, including correspondence, writings, and personal papers.
The collection consists of writings, notebooks and sketchbooks, correspondence, personal files, theater files, and audio material, and documents Hare's work as a playwright, producer, and director, and his work in other literary genres.