Showing Collections: 41–60 of 120
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- American literature -- 20th century 59
- American poetry -- 20th Century 58
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 49
- Audiovisual materials 46
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 41
- Born digital 37
- Photographs 35
- Photographic prints 25
- Poets, American -- 20th century 25
- American poetry -- 21st century 21
- Authors 21
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 19
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 18
- Poets 17
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 17
- Sound recordings 17
- Electronic documents 13
- Audiocassettes 11
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 11 ∧ less
- French 15
- Italian 6
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 5
- Polish 3
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 8
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 8
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 7
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 7
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 6
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 6
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 6
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 5
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 5
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 5
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 5
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 5
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 5
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 5
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 5
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 5
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4 ∧ less
The Charles Henri Ford Papers contain correspondence, writings, and artwork that document Ford's activities as an author and journal editor,with the bulk of the material dating from 1928 to 2002. Much of the material acquired before 1982 relates to the journals Blues and View, while the 2004 acquisition includes documentation of broader range of Ford's activities.
The papers contain correspondence, journals, financial papers, scrapbooks and drafts of Frost's poetry, short stories, and longer works.
The Jonathan Galassi Papers, which span from 1958-2016, contain writings, including notebooks, drafts, translations, research materials, and correspondence The papers also contain photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to Jonathan Galassi.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings (including notes, journals and manuscripts), artwork, photographs and audio cassettes which document the career of poet and translator David Gascoyne.
The collection consists of writings, notebooks and sketchbooks, correspondence, personal files, theater files, and audio material, and documents Hare's work as a playwright, producer, and director, and his work in other literary genres.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, personal papers, audio and video recordings, digital files, and other papers by and relating to American poet and writer Barbara Henning. Materials including notes, drafts, and manuscripts document Henning’s career as a poet, writer, and editor, and provide insight into her creative process. Correspondents include Charles Alexander, Charles Baxter, E. M. Broner, Bill Kushner, Harry Mathews, Harryette Mullen, and Maureen Owen.
The collection consists of material created and accumulated by William Heyen in the course of his activities as a poet and editor, and primarily documents Heyen's literary career from 1995 to 2009. Material includes correspondence with poets and writers, writings by Heyen and others, bound copies of Heyen's journals dating from 1965 to 1994, original journals dating from 1994 to 2006, notebooks, printed material, and other papers.
The Langston Hughes Papers contain letters, manuscripts, personal items, photographs, clippings, artworks, and objects that document the life of the well-known African-American poet.