Showing Collections: 41–60 of 100
- American literature -- 20th century 42
- American poetry -- 20th Century 38
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 37
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 33
- Audiovisual materials 26
- Born digital 24
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 23
- Poets, American -- 20th century 22
- Photographs 20
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 17
- Poets 16
- American poetry -- 21st century 12
- Authors 12
- Photographic prints 11
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 10
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century 7
- Sound recordings 7
- Authors, American 6
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 6 ∧ less
- Russian 4
- Estonian 1
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Welsh 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 10
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 7
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 6
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 5
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 5
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 4
- Stevens, Wallace, 1879-1955 4
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 4
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 4
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Bly, Robert 3
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 3
- Bryher, 1894-1983 3
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834 3
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 3
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 3
- Eberhart, Richard, 1904-2005 3
- Eshleman, Clayton 3
- Fletcher, John Gould, 1886-1950 3 ∧ less
Notebooks, loose notes, index cards, and printed materials kept by Gordon Hislop and relating to English poet and landscape gardener William Shenstone, circa 1909-1929. Materials--seemingly the result of an unpublished manuscript--include analyses of poems and correspondence (from Shenstone and other poets), as well as bibliographies on ballads and gardening in the 18th century.
The papers document George Ivask's work as a literary editor, and in particular, his publication of émigré poetry in Na zapade; antologiia russkoi zarubezhnoi (an anthology) and Opyty (a literary journal). The letters of Russian émigré poets and writers document their life in the United States and the papers also contain their literary manuscripts. Photographs consists of pictures of Ivask's friends and colleagues.
The collection consists of manuscripts of Robinson Jeffers's poetry and a small amount of correspondence and other papers related to Jeffers.
The papers contain correspondence, journals, subject files, and writings that document Josephson's life and provide information on the subjects of his research.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
The August Kleinzahler Papers, which span from 1970 to 2014, contain poetry and prose writings, correspondence, clippings, photographs, ephemera, printed material, and other documentation related to the life and work of August Kleinzahler.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.
Contains correspondence, writings, notebooks, journals, calendars, school papers, teaching materials, photographs, artwork, and other papers by, to, or relating to David Lehman.