Showing Collections: 1–20 of 235
- American literature -- 20th century 103
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- American poetry -- 20th Century 98
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 84
- Audiovisual materials 72
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 67
- Born digital 64
- Photographs 56
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Photographic prints 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 37
- Authors 36
- Poets 36
- American poetry -- 21st century 33
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 28
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 26
- Sound recordings 24
- Electronic documents 19
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- LGBTQ resource 15 ∧ less
- French 15
- Russian 9
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Italian 6
- German 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 13
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 11
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 10
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 9
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Schuyler, James 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 120
- Stored offsite 100
- Stored onsite 15
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Lee Anderson Papers and Yale Series of Recorded Poets Sound Recordings document the work of poet and editor Lee Anderson with the Yale Series of Recorded Poets. The bulk of the sound recordings consist of poetry readings by various poets and a small number contain poets' lectures on poetry. The papers consist of writings, correspondence, contracts, lists, procedural documentation, and printed material relating to the series production and publication.
Correspondence, writings and photographs by or about Alfred Austin. The correspondence consists of 14 letters from Austin to various people,and over 140 letters to Austin or his wife. The writings consist of holograph drafts, typescripts, and proofs of poems, playscripts, and notes by Austin. The photographs consist of portraits of Austin and views of his estate, Swinford.
Scrapbooks, manuscripts, diaries. letters, and personal papers documenting the lives and careers of American humorist John Kendrick Bangs and his son, Francis Hyde Bangs.
The collection consists of poetry and prose by George Barker in autograph, typescript, and printed forms, including poems with autograph revisions by T. S. Eliot. Also present are a small group of letters to Barker from editors and colleagues including Brian Higgins and Oscar Williams, six line drawings by Barker, and a collection of ten typescripts of poems by William Bell.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.