Showing Collections: 1–12 of 12
- Poets 5
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 5
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 4
- American literature -- 20th century 3
- Authors 3
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 3
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Poets, American -- 20th century 3
- American poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Dial (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Editors 2
- Literature -- History and criticism 2
- Little magazines 2
- Poetry 2
- American literature -- Periodicals 1
- American literature -- Southern States 1
- American poetry 1
- Anti-communist movements -- United States 1
- Art, American -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 4
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 4
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 3
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 3
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 3
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 3
- Monroe, Harriet, 1860-1936 3
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 3
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 3
- Wilson, Edmund, 1895-1972 3
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 2
- Campbell, Gladys, 1892-1992 2
- Campbell, Kathleen (Foster Campbell) 2
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 2
- Dillon, George, 1906-1968 2
- Eberhart, Richard, 1904-2005 2
- Empson, William, 1906-1984 2
- Fletcher, John Gould, 1886-1950 2
- Gregory, Horace, 1898-1982 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 7
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Cleanth Brooks papers
The Cleanth Brooks Papers contain correspondence, manuscripts of books, textbooks, essays, lectures, and various other shorter works, classroom material, professional papers, writings of others, and personal papers which document aspects of the life and career of Cleanth Brooks.
Gladys Campbell papers
The Gladys Campbell Papers contain correspondence, writings, and other papers that document the work of the poet Gladys Campbell and other members of the University of Chicago Poetry Club, as well as her relationships with other poets. The papers also contain writings of George Dillon, Charles Bell, Janet Lewis, Maurice Lesemann, Naomi Clark, and Morton Zabel. The papers span the years 1914 to 1995.
Kathleen Foster Campbell papers
The Kathleen Foster Campbell Papers consist of correspondence, writings and printed materials that document the relationship between Kathleen Foster Campbell and friends from the University of Chicago Poetry Club, as well as her writings and writings of others. The papers span the years 1924 to 1992.
Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
H. D. Papers
Matthew Josephson papers
The papers contain correspondence, journals, subject files, and writings that document Josephson's life and provide information on the subjects of his research.
Harry Roskolenko collection
Sara Teasdale collection
Sherwood Trask Papers
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, and personal papers by and relating to American educator and poet Sherwood Trask.
T. C. Wilson Papers
The T. C. Wilson Papers consist of correspondence, writings, and personal papers relating to the life and career of American poet-critic Theodore Carl Wilson.