Showing Collections: 201–220 of 235
- American literature -- 20th century 103
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- American poetry -- 20th Century 98
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 84
- Audiovisual materials 72
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 67
- Born digital 64
- Photographs 56
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Photographic prints 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 37
- Authors 36
- Poets 36
- American poetry -- 21st century 33
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 28
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 26
- Sound recordings 24
- Electronic documents 19
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- LGBTQ resource 15 ∧ less
- French 15
- Russian 9
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Italian 6
- German 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 13
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 11
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 10
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 9
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Schuyler, James 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 120
- Stored offsite 100
- Stored onsite 15
Writings, correspondence, journals, datebooks, notebooks, teaching materials, printed materials, awards, artwork, and audiovisual materials by, to, or relating to poet Susan Stewart.
The Edward Taylor Collection contains nine volumes of autograph manuscript writings, including poems, sermons, notes on divinity, and commonplace books; and fragments of writings, correspondence, and other materials removed from bindings of these volumes. Some volumes include autograph manuscript ownership inscriptions and other annotations by Taylor’s son-in-law Isaac Stiles and grandson Ezra Stiles.
The collection includes correspondence, writings, photographs and printed material that document the life and work of Russian-born painter and set designer Pavel Tchelitchew. Correspondence includes letters between Tchelitchew and Edith Sitwell. Writings include the memoir of Tchelitchew's sister Alexandra Zaousailloff.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, and personal papers by and relating to American educator and poet Sherwood Trask.
The Jean Starr Untermeyer Papers contain correspondence, photographs, book reviews, obituaries, poems, offprints, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous papers.
Letters from various people, including Jethro Bithell, Virginia M. Crawford, Osman Edwards, Horace Edwin Hayden, Richard Hovey, T. B. Rudmose-Brown, and Charles Tuckerman, among others.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, teaching material, newspaper clippings, audiovisual material, student work, juvenilia, and printed materials relating to the life and work of American poet Paul Violi. Materials document his writing, his relationships with other writers and artists including Charles North, Tony Towle, and Dale Devereux Barker, and his activities as co-founder of Swollen Magpie Press.
A visual poem expressed as a poetic object with sound and holographic animation as well as a proof-of-concept draft of the work created by Arias-Misson in 2018.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, research and teaching material, photographs, printed material, audiovisual material, computer disks, and other papers, documenting the literary and academic career of Gerald Robert Vizenor and relating to many of his published works on Native American literature, history, and culture.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.