Showing Collections: 21–40 of 238
- American literature -- 20th century 104
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 103
- American poetry -- 20th Century 98
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 85
- Audiovisual materials 72
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 67
- Born digital 64
- Photographs 56
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Photographic prints 39
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 37
- Authors 36
- Poets 36
- American poetry -- 21st century 33
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 29
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 27
- Sound recordings 24
- Electronic documents 19
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 16
- Audiocassettes 15 ∧ less
- French 15
- Russian 10
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Italian 6
- German 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 13
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 11
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 10
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 10
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 10
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 10
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 9
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 7
- Schuyler, James 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 121
- Stored offsite 102
- Stored onsite 15
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
This collection contains writings of American author James Purdy, correspondence of Purdy and Dutch printer Jan Erik Bouman, photographs, drawings and a sketchbook by Purdy, ephemera, printed material, and computer media. Writings include typescript drafts of poems, novels, plays, and shorter works by Purdy, as well as published versions of Purdy's poems issued by Bouman's Utrecht-based press Hugin & Munin.
The Besmilr Brigham papers consists of correspondence, writings, notes and drawings, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of poet Besmilr Brigham. Materials date from 1931 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1960 and 1990.
Contains photographs, writings, and printed material documenting the work of Anne Brigman. Included among the papers are four paste-up copies of Brigman's book of photography and poetry, Songs of a Pagan and one paste-up copy of her second book, Wild Flute Songs. The papers also contain early typescript drafts of Songs of a Pagan, clippings on Brigman, exhibition notices and flier, and other printed material.
Contains correspondence, writings, printed material, proofs, production files, audio tapes, and other papers created by or relating to the life and work of William Heyen.
The Cleanth Brooks Papers contain correspondence, manuscripts of books, textbooks, essays, lectures, and various other shorter works, classroom material, professional papers, writings of others, and personal papers which document aspects of the life and career of Cleanth Brooks.
The Wesley Brown papers consists of original and photocopied material related to the writer Wesley Brown. The papers primarily contain the creative writing of Wesley Brown, including novels, plays, poems, short stories, film scripts, correspondence, and reviews related to these writings. The papers also include legal documents related to Wesley Brown’s refusal to be inducted into the armed services in 1972.