Showing Collections: 61–80 of 235
- American literature -- 20th century 103
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 102
- American poetry -- 20th Century 98
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 84
- Audiovisual materials 72
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 67
- Born digital 64
- Photographs 56
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Photographic prints 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 37
- Authors 36
- Poets 36
- American poetry -- 21st century 33
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 28
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 26
- Sound recordings 24
- Electronic documents 19
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- LGBTQ resource 15 ∧ less
- French 15
- Russian 9
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Italian 6
- German 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 13
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 11
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 10
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 9
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Schuyler, James 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 120
- Stored offsite 100
- Stored onsite 15
This collection contains writings, correspondence, journals, photographs, personal papers, teaching material, electronic media, audio recordings, videocassettes, and other material by or relating to poet, writer, and educator, Toi Derricotte. Material related to Cave Canem, the non-profit organization committed to cultivating the artistic and professional growth of African American poets, is also represented.
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The Rachel Blau DuPlessis Papers, which span from 1941-2016, contain writings, photographs, personal papers, and other documents by or related to Rachel Blau DuPlessis's life and work. Also contains extensive correspondence with other authors and poets including Susan Bee, Mei Mei Berssenbrugge, Johanna Drucker, and Forrest Gander.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
Contains letters from T. S. Eliot to various individuals, drafts of writings by Eliot, and writings on Eliot by Helen Gardner. Portions of the collection are photocopies and photostats of material held by other repositories.
The collection consists of alphabetically arranged correspondence between readers of Esquire Magazine and the magazine's editors concerning an article by Richard Rovere on the question of Ezra Pound's possible release from his continuing incarceration in St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Insane. Respondents include John Dos Passos, Robert Graves, Norman Mailer, Kenneth Rexroth, William Carlos Williams, and Richard Wilbur.
The Emlen Etting Papers contain correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, and photographs that document the professional and personal life of visual artist Emlen Etting. The papers span the years 1924 to 1982.
Photographic portraits of Native American poets and writers created by Christopher Felver for his book, Tending the Fire: Native Voices and Portraits (University of New Mexico Press, 2017). The collection includes ninety-seven photographs that appear in the work as well as twenty portraits not published in it.