Showing Collections: 121–140 of 237
- American literature -- 20th century 104
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 103
- American poetry -- 20th Century 98
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 85
- Audiovisual materials 72
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 67
- Born digital 64
- Photographs 56
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Photographic prints 39
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 37
- Authors 36
- Poets 36
- American poetry -- 21st century 33
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 29
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 27
- Sound recordings 24
- Electronic documents 19
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 16
- Audiocassettes 15 ∧ less
- French 15
- Russian 9
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Italian 6
- German 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 13
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 11
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 10
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 10
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 10
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 10
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 9
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 7
- Schuyler, James 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 121
- Stored offsite 101
- Stored onsite 15
The papers contain correspondence, journals, subject files, and writings that document Josephson's life and provide information on the subjects of his research.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
The August Kleinzahler Papers, which span from 1970 to 2014, contain poetry and prose writings, correspondence, clippings, photographs, ephemera, printed material, and other documentation related to the life and work of August Kleinzahler.
Production and organizational files, including correspondence, writings, minutes of board meetings, grant proposals, material concerning fundraising and other related papers.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.
Contains correspondence, writings, notebooks, journals, calendars, school papers, teaching materials, photographs, artwork, and other papers by, to, or relating to David Lehman.
The Vachel Lindsay collection contains original correspondence and manuscripts by early twentieth-century American poet Vachel Lindsay. The collection features letters from Lindsay to poet Sara Teasdale, dating from 1913 to 1931, documenting their early courtship and ongoing friendship. Writings appear to have been sent to Teasdale as enclosures to the letters. There are also letters to Teasdale from Lindsay's widow, Elizabeth Connor Lindsay, following his death in late 1931.
The Little Square Review Records contains correspondence, printed material, production files, a photograph reproduction, proofs, and business papers relating to the production and publication of journal issues.
William Horace Littlefield papers related to "Portrait Drawings of Poets, and Their Manuscripts" exhibition
The Phillip Lopate papers consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, teaching files, printed materials, and audiovisual and computer media documenting Lopate's career as a writer, critic, and university instructor. Materials date from circa 1951 to 2015.
The George MacDonald Collection consists of correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and photographs relating to MacDonald's career and to the daily life of the MacDonald family.