Showing Collections: 1–19 of 19
- Postcards 15
- Photographic prints 10
- Photographs 10
- Photograph albums 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Photographic postcards 5
- Studio portraits 4
- Born digital 3
- Picture postcards 3
- Posters 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors, English -- 20th century 2
- Cabinet photographs 2
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 2
- Diaries 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Exhibition catalogs 2
- Kansas -- Pictorial works 2
- Printed ephemera 2 ∧ less
- German 2
- French 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Butcher, Solomon D. (Solomon Devore), 1856-1927 2
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.) 2
- S.D. Butcher & Son 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 2
- A. Dougherty Playing Card Manufacturers 1
- Alajalov, Constantin, 1900-1987 1
- Albers, Josef, 1888-1976 1
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 1
- American Banknote Corporation 1
- American Playing Card Co. 1
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 1
- Annot, 1894-1982 1
- Archipenko, Alexander, 1887-1964 1
- Aronberg, Winfield E. 1
- Arts Club of Chicago 1
- Arts Council of the City of New York 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 1
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 1
- Baldridge, Cyrus Leroy, 1889-1977 1
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite 7
- Stored onsite and offsite 6
- Stored offsite 6
Photographs and photographic postcards created by Solomon Devore Butcher of Nebraska, circa 1870-1916. Identified locations include Alliance, Anselmo, Ansley, Arcadia, Arnold, Bayard, Broken Bow, Callaway, Cozad, Crawford, Gibbon, Gothenburg, Kearney, Maxwell, Merna, Oconto, Pleasanton, Seneca, Shelton, and Wood River. Depicted are towns, businesses, events, sod houses, and landscapes.
Included are postcards of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Correspondence, photographs, postcards, scrapbooks, and others papers compiled by Francis Willoughby Frost relating primarily to travel while accompanying United States Secretary of War William Howard Taft on a 1905 diplomatic mission resulting in the Taft-Katsura Agreement. Locations visited include Manila, Philippines, and Tokyo, Japan.
The Langston Hughes Papers contain letters, manuscripts, personal items, photographs, clippings, artworks, and objects that document the life of the well-known African-American poet.
Collection of photographic postcards collected by Michael D. Heaston and created by professional, itinerant, and amateur photographers that document more than 600 cities, towns, and communities in Kansas, 1901-1953. Significant quantities of postcards exist for Concordia, Hutchinson, Larned, Wichita, and Winfield.
Photographs and other material related to Susannah Hays, Egypt (San Francisco: Susannah Hays, 1993) and other associated projects created from 1992 to 2008, with the bulk from the period of 1992 to 1993.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, and other papers by or relating to the writer David Plante. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to Plante from authors, artists, critics, editors, and film directors, as well as correspondence with Plante's partner, Nikos Stangos, and family members.