Showing Collections: 21–25 of 25
- Rosenfeld, Paul, 1890-1946 2
- Academy of Music (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Adams, Alger Leroy, 1910-1992 1
- Adams, Jessie M. Wells, 1917-1997 1
- American Place (Gallery) 1
- Apollo Muses Center for the Arts 1
- Balph, Hellen 1
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 1
- Bates, Blanche, 1873-1941 1
- Beaton, Cecil, 1904-1980 1
- Beck, Julian, 1925-1985 1
- Beecher, John, 1904-1980 1
- Beegle, May, d. 1943 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Beinecke family 1
- Beinecke, Walter, Jr., 1918-2004 1
- Belasco Theatre (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Belasco, David, 1853-1931 1
- Bentley, Richard, 1794-1871 1
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 1 ∧ less
Call Number: YCAL MSS 792
Overview: The papers contain correspondence, writings, literary manuscripts, notes, subject files, scrapbooks, and printed material documenting Dorothy Norman's activities, writings, and publications including the journal she founded and edited, Twice A Year: a Book of Literature, the Arts, and Civil Liberties. The papers also document Norman's relationships with the photographer Alfred Stieglitz and his circle of artists and writers, in particular her involvement with his...
Call Number: YCAL MSS 358
Overview: The James Tiroff notebooks and art works document Tiroff’s experiences touring Europe as an actor and designer with the avant-garde theatre company the Living Theatre between 1964 and 1966.
Call Number: YCAL MSS 1408
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence, writings, photographs, personal papers, printed material, and electronic files by or relating to Mary Hoyt Wiborg. Materials document her life as an expatriate in France, service as a volunteer nurse in both World Wars, and work as a playwright. Included are letters from Wiborg to her father Frank Bestow Wiborg in 1918, describing her experiences at a French military hospital during World War I, and correspondence with her sisters Sara Murphy and Olga...
Dates: circa 1910s-2017, bulk 1914-1964
Call Number: OSB MSS 170
Overview: The collection contains subject files, printed material, photographs, scrapbooks and slides on the subject of Alexander Pope and art, assembled by eighteenth-century scholar William K. Wimsatt. Much of this material may have been gathered in the course of Wimsatt's research for The Portraits of Alexander Pope (1965).
Dates: [circa 1950-1970]
Call Number: YCAL MSS 867
Scope and Contents: The collection consists of stage and film scripts and musical theater librettos, including early versions of Stephen Sondheim’s unproduced Saturday Night (circa 1954) through Assassins (1990), as well as early versions of Harold Prince shows beginning with Cabaret (1966); audio recordings of musical theater and film productions, performances by individual singers, and interviews and presentations by directors,...