Showing Collections: 81–100 of 103
- Scrapbooks 80
- Photographic prints 32
- Photographs 26
- Audiovisual materials 24
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 23
- American literature -- 20th century 22
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Photograph albums 18
- Drawings (visual works) 17
- Authors 16
- Scrapbooks -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Born digital 13
- Diaries 12
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Sound recordings 10
- American poetry -- 20th Century 8
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- LGBTQ resource 7
- Postcards 7
- Tintypes (prints) 7 ∧ less
- French 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Italian 3
- Multiple languages 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 3
- Ewing, Max 3
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 3
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 3
- Lynes, George Platt, 1907-1955 3
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 3
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.) 3
- Tchelitchew, Pavel, 1898-1957 3
- Yale University 3
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 2
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2
- Bonds, Margaret, 1913-1972 2
- Boyce, Neith, 1872-1951 2
- Clemens, Samuel Langhorne, 1835-1910 2
- Columbia University 2
- Coward, Noel, 1899-1973 2
- Fontanne, Lynn, 1887-1983 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 58
- Stored offsite 28
- Stored onsite 17
The Joseph W. and Kit Reed Papers contain correpondence, writings by Joseph and Kit Reed and others, notes and research papers, personal and professional papers, financial papers, photographs, artwork, printed material, audiocassettes and videocassettes, scrapbooks, and computer disks. The papers document their personal and professional lives and artistic endeavors.
The collection consists of correspondence, data forms, name indexes, and pedigree charts related to William Woodbridge Rodman's work on the genealogy of the Pomeroy family. Also present is the correspondence of Rebekah Pomeroy Bulkley, who continued Rodman's work after his death.
The Austin Strong Papers contain correspondence, theater scripts, artwork, notebooks, diaries, sketchbooks, scrapbooks, photographs, photograph albums, printed material, and professional and personal papers. The papers primarily document Strong's professional work as a playwright, stage designer, theater producer, author, artist, and landscape architect. A small amount of material documents his work as a volunteer air raid warden in the 1940s.
The James Tiroff notebooks and art works document Tiroff’s experiences touring Europe as an actor and designer with the avant-garde theatre company the Living Theatre between 1964 and 1966.
The Carl Van Vechten Papers includes correspondence, writings, photographs, scrapbooks and albums, and artwork documenting Carl Van Vechten's activities as a writer, photographer, and patron of the arts.
The George W. Wilbur Family Papers consist of correspondence, case files, financial papers, notebooks, documents, writings, diaries, maps, photographs, and printed material which document the life of George W. Wilbur and his family.
The Amos Niven Wilder and Wilder Family papers consist of materials once owned and created by the members of author Thornton Wilder’s family: his parents Amos Parker and Isabella, his brother Amos Niven, his sisters Charlotte, Isabel, and Janet, his extended family members, and his contractual agreements with the Freedman Dramatic Agency, and the Wiggin and Dana law firm.
The papers contain correspondence, writings, photographs, drawings, scrapbooks, and other material documenting the life of Katharine Buell Wilder and several other members of the Buell, Heinz, Samter, and Wilder families.