Showing Collections: 21–39 of 39
- Greek letter societies 6
- College theater 4
- Secret societies -- United States 4
- Theater 4
- Debates and debating 3
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 3
- Vocal groups 3
- Aeronautics 2
- Playbills 2
- Theater programs 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- African American college students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Asian American college students 1
- Asian American students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Asian Americans 1
- Book collecting 1
- Born digital 1
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Comedy sketches 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 33
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 2
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 2
- AIDS Task Force at Yale 1
- Aurelian Honor Society (Yale University) 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Calliopean Society (Yale College) 1
- Chi Delta Theta (Yale University) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Chi Phi Fraternity. Omicron Chapter (Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School) 1
- Dodsley's Collection (Yale University) 1
- Elihu (Society) 1
- Fence Club (Yale University) 1
- Goel, Ravi D. 1
- Kingsley Trust Association 1
- Korean American Students of Yale 1
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- New Productions 1
- Osterweis, Rollin G. (Rollin Gustav), 1907-1982 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of party correspondence, minutes, articles, research papers, debate materials, and a whip list. There are also research papers, debate web sheets, party constitution, event ephemera, speeches, and news articles.
The records consist of correspondence, manuscripts, scrapbooks, printed material, catalogues, dissertations, minutes, register books, membership lists, speeches, the original 1789 charter, and financial material documenting elections, presentations and addresses, honorary appointments and medalists, and other activities of the Connecticut Alpha chapter of Phi Beta Kappa at Yale.
The records consist of the constitution, records, secretary and treasurer's books, abstracts of lectures, and receipts documenting the operations and activities of the Rhetorical Society of the Theological Department of Yale College.
Scanned copies (created in January 2014 and December 2016) of the constitution, 1832, of the Russell Trust Association; contract and architectural plan, 1866; and reminsciences of members, 1884.
The records consist of correspondence, president's files, by-laws, constitution, minutes, and printed material documenting the operations of the Yale Chapter of the Sigma Xi.
The records consist of the constitution, member lists, correspondence, minutes,and printed materials documenting initiations, office plans, and general activities of the Torch Honor Society at Yale.
The records consist of audition materials documenting Whim 'n Rhythm at Yale and the diary of Charlotte Juergens written during the Whim n' Rhythm 2016 world tour.
The records consist of correspondence, member lists, minutes, and ledgers documenting the activities and operations of the Manuscript Society (incorporated as the Wrexham Foundation).
The records consist of membership lists, correspondence, subject files, reference materials, mailings to members, and other materials documenting Yale Aviation, formerly Yale Aviation Club.
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, budget and accounting records, rosters, memoranda, photographs and general administrative records concerning the activities of Rollin G. Osterweis as director of the Yale Debate Association.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.
The records consist of a constitution, tickets, agreements, a dinner menu, program records, correspondence and memorabilia documenting the Yale Union. Included is material concerning the 1892 debate against the Harvard Union.