Showing Collections: 1–11 of 11
- Student housing 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- College students 3
- College buildings -- Design and construction 2
- Photographs 2
- Architects 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architecture -- United States 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Church architecture -- United States 1
- Diaries 1
- East Lyme (Conn.) 1
- Educators 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Memorial Quadrangle (Yale University) 1
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Photoprints 1
- Public buildings -- United States 1
- School buildings -- United States 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 10
- Branford College (Yale University) 5
- Davenport College (Yale University) 5
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 5
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 4
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 4
- Pierson College (Yale University) 4
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 4
- Ezra Stiles College (Yale University) 3
- Morse College (Yale University) 3
- Silliman College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Council of Masters 2
- Aetna Life Insurance Company (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- Bates, Robert Chapman, 1901-1942 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400 1
- Columbia University (Buildings) 1
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 9
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
The records consist of minutes and associated files of the monthly Yale Council of Masters meetings.
The records, generally maintained by the chair of the council, consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, studies and surveys, committee files, and subject files documenting the policies and procedures of the Yale Council of Masters, which oversees affairs related to two or more residential colleges. The records do not include the Council of Masters meeting files, which are classed in Record Unit 299.
The material consists of exhibition catalogs, programs, a DVD, and invitations to events and exhibitions at Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Jonathan Edwards College at Yale. Included are some photographs of the construction of Dickinson and Wheelock Halls, which were incorporated into Jonathan Edwards College in 1932. Also included are interior and exterior views of courtyards, common rooms, and dining hall.
The records consist of correspondence, appointments, contracts, applications, minutes, permissions, diplomas, recommendations, and student records documenting student life and affairs, personnel, finances, and activities of the master of Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of courses of study, correspondence, budgets, and proposals documenting courses (seminars) offered through the Yale residential colleges.
The materials consist of photographs (with negatives) of interior views of the following residential colleges at Yale: Branford, Calhoun, Davenport, Jonathan Edwards, Pierson, Saybrook, and Trumbull. Included are photographs of each college's dining room, library, commons, and master's house. Also included is the original negative for each photograph.
The records consist of printed materials documenting presentations by Tetelman fellows at Yale University.