Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Greek letter societies 3
- Debates and debating 2
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 2
- College teachers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Oratory 1
- Yale University 2
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Calliopean Society (Yale College) 1
- Centro Español de Yale 1
- Chi Delta Theta (Yale University) 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon. Phi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Delta Phi. Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Faculty Club (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Goel, Ravi D. 1
- Kappa Sigma Epsilon (Yale College : 1840-1880) 1
- Moral Society (Yale College) 1
- Phi Gamma Delta. Nu Deuteron Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Phi Sigma Kappa. Epsilon Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Psi Upsilon Fraternity. Beta Chapter (Yale University) 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
The records consist of correspondence, constitution, meeting minutes, library records, reports, income and expense reports, orations, and exhibition records documenting the activities and operations of the Calliopean Society.
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The records consist of correspondence, secretary's records, treasurer's records, and librarian's records documenting society activities, membership, financial affairs, the society's founding, book collections, and other relevant activities.
The records consist of the constitution, records, secretary and treasurer's books, abstracts of lectures, and receipts documenting the operations and activities of the Rhetorical Society of the Theological Department of Yale College.