Showing Collections: 1–20 of 24
- College sports 13
- Diaries 3
- Photographs 3
- Photoprints 3
- Diplomats 2
- Families 2
- Latin America 2
- Law 2
- Lawyers 2
- Politicians 2
- Videotapes 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- Anthropology 1
- Anti-communist movements 1
- Archaeology 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 12
- Yale University Athletic Association 11
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 4
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 2
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Harkness, Edward Stephen, 1874-1940 2
- Hilles, Charles Dewey, 1867-1949 2
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 2
- Vaill, George D. 2
- Aaron, Harold, 1860-1928 1
- Abercrombie & Fitch 1
- Ahlers, Clifford F. 1
- Alexander, E. P. 1
- Allison, William B. (William Boyd), 1829-1908 1
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions 1
- American Bureau for Medical Advancement in China 1
- Anderson, Chandler P. (Chandler Parsons), 1866-1936 1
- Anderson, Edwin L. 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of 102 scrapbooks (volumes 16-18 are missing) compiled by Arnold Guyot Dana concerning Yale. The scrapbooks, collectively titled "Yale: Old and New," document various aspects of Yale, including presidents, buildings and residential colleges, publications, departments and schools, sports, finances, and student life.
The records consist of reports, score books, publications, and scrapbooks maintained primarily by the Department of Athletics documenting baseball at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, scorecards, and reports documenting basketball at Yale.
The records consist of logbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, profiles, and ephemera of the Yale crew team. Also included is a memoir of Archie Monroe Quarrier who, as a member of the Yale crew team, participated in the 1924 Olympics in Paris.
The records consist of scrapbooks, memorabilia, correspondence, coaches files and manuals, a ledger, and printed material documenting football at Yale, including George D. Vaill's "Instructions to Competitors" and a videotape of a NBC Nightly News segment concerning the 100th Yale-Harvard football game. Records of coaches Paul L. Veeder and Carm Coza are also included.
The records consist of topical files, correspondence, reports and scrapbooks documenting golf at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, manager"s files, and publications maintained by the Yale University Department of Athletics documenting hockey at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, newsletters, manager's files, financial records, and scrapbooks, maintained by the Yale Department of Athletics, documenting men's and women's lacrosse at Yale.
The records consist of the files of Daniel J. Wallace, Jr. as coach, scrapbooks, correspondence, and photographs documenting polo at Yale. Also included is a research paper on the sport by Alexandra Redding, Class of 2002.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, athlete files, photographs and publications documenting swimming at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, memos, and reports documenting tennis at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, score cards, and publications documenting track and cross country at Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence, topical files, reports, scorecards, and scrapbooks, maintained by the Yale University Department of Athletics, documenting wrestling at Yale.
The records consist of song arrangements, sheet music, audio recordings, membership lists, advertisements, clippings, photographs, posters, scrapbooks, and other memorabilia of the Yale Whiffenpoofs.