Showing Collections: 221–237 of 237
- Photographs 49
- Educators 35
- Diaries 31
- Families 25
- Scrapbooks 24
- College sports 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 22
- Videotapes 18
- Clergy 16
- College buildings -- Design and construction 16
- New Haven (Conn.) 16
- Lawyers 15
- Audiotapes 14
- Connecticut 13
- Europe 13
- Motion pictures (visual works) 13
- Science 13
- Slides (photographs) 13
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 12
- Europe -- Description and travel 11 ∧ less
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 19
- Yale College (1718-1887) 13
- Yale University Athletic Association 13
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 11
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 11
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 9
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 9
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 8
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 8
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 8
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950 7
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 7
- Yale Law School 7
- Yale University. School of Architecture 7
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 7
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 6
- Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926 6
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 6
- Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit), 1831-1908 6 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, published materials, minutes, press releases, membership lists, memorabilia, and videotapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Political Union.
The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
The materials consist of research papers, theses, and projects by students in art, art history, and architecture programs at Yale.
The materials consist of scrapbooks maintained by the Yale University Athletic Association (later known as the Department of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation) documenting boxing at Yale.
The records consist of proposals, specifications, correspondence, memoranda, reports, schedules, drawings, a 16mm film, and administrative records, maintained by the Yale Office of Facilities, documenting construction and renovation projects for Yale buildings. Also included is detailed information about the design and installation of mechanical, laboratory, and other equipment and systems.
The collection contains pictorial materials depicting various Yale buildings and grounds. Included are maps, aerial views of Yale and New Haven, and photographic prints of architectural plans, drawings and proposals. Materials for many buildings are classified in individual record units and are not described here.
The materials consist of meeting minutes of the Yale Corporation and Prudential Committee.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, memoranda, proposals, and working papers related to the Yale University Corporation's policy, planning, and administrative functions. Also included are early records concerning the Church of Christ at Yale, circa1756-1899.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."
The records consist of minutes, including minutes of the Newcomer's Club, newsletters, annual reports, program records, correspondence, and printed materials documenting the activities of the Yale University Women's Organization.
The records document the work of the Tercentennial Office. Included are the records of Janet Lindner concerning planning of the tercentennial celebration, correspondence, subject files, video recordings, records of the Tercentennial Planning Committee, and the Tercentennial website. Also included is a poem by John Hollander, a speech by Robin Winks, printed material, news clippings, memorabilia commemorating Yale's 300th anniversary, and records for the Tercentennial celebration in Asia.