Showing Collections: 41–60 of 145
- College students 69
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 12
- Student housing 11
- College students -- Religious life 10
- Photographs 9
- College student newspapers and periodicals 8
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 8
- Church work 7
- Greek letter societies 7
- Art students 5
- College theater 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Theater 5
- Vocal groups 5
- Coeducation 4
- College students in missionary work 4
- Homosexuality 4
- Journalism, College 4
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 4 ∧ less
- Yale College (1718-1887) 8
- Yale College (1887- ) 6
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Yale University. School of Art 4
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 4
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 3
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Afro-American Cultural Center 3
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 3
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale University. Yale Political Union 3
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 123
- Stored onsite and offsite 22
Ezra Stiles College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1963-2003 maintained by the dean
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Ezra Stiles College, Yale University.
The records consist of a biographical sketchbook, a constitution, and by-laws documenting the operations of the Yale Foreign Missionary Band (also known as the United Band of Foreign Missionaries).
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The papers document Miriam Jaffe's participation in lesbian and gay student life at Yale and in New Haven, as well as her party production company, MJ Productions. The papers consist of advertisements, event calendars, programs, newsletters and playbills.
The records consist of correspondence, clippings, minutes of meetings, a scrapbook, questionnaires, exhibition materials, published materials, and notes documenting the Jared Eliot Association, with an emphasis on its "Great Books" exhibition.
The material consists of exhibition catalogs, programs, a DVD, and invitations to events and exhibitions at Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence, appointments, contracts, applications, minutes, permissions, diplomas, recommendations, and student records documenting student life and affairs, personnel, finances, and activities of the master of Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence among members of Scroll and Key, photographs, and a certificate honoring the 100th birthday of Howard Phipps, Yale Class of 1912.
The records consist of membership lists, charter, printed matter, news articles, and notes documenting the activities and operations of the Korean American Students of Yale (KASY), an undergraduate Yale organization. Also included are the rcords of the Korean-American Intercollegiate Network (KIN).
Larry Kramer Initiative for Lesbian and Gay Studies, Yale University, exhibit and research materials from The Pink and The Blue
The materials consist of research files and exhibit panels relating to The Pink and the Blue: Lesbian and Gay Life at Yale and in Connecticut, 1642-2004, an exhibit produced by the Larry Kramer Initiative for Lesbian and Gay Studies at Yale. The research files consist primarily of duplicated material, however, some original writings, photographs, and memorabilia documenting Yale's lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community are also included.
The records consist primarily of the production files maintained by Leland Starnes as director of the Yale Dramatic Association (Yale Dramat). Included are prompt scripts, notes, photographs, cast lists, rehearsal schedules, sheet music, budgets, ground plans, stage designs (sketches), programs, posters, sound recordings, and newsclippings. Also included are a complete set of meeting minutes of the Yale Dramatic Association from 1960 to 1968 and a small amount of correspondence.
The materials consist of newsclippings, posters, meeting minutes, and ephemera documenting events and activities of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Cooperative at Yale.
This intentionally assembled collection consists of posters and postcards documenting lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual, and queer student life at Yale, specifically gay pride week events and activities. Also included are posters documenting plays written by William Schwalbe.
The records consist of newsletters and miscellaneous material pertaining to the Yale Miniature Tree Growers' Association, a student social club.