Showing Collections: 121–140 of 145
- College students 69
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 12
- Student housing 11
- College students -- Religious life 10
- Photographs 9
- College student newspapers and periodicals 8
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 8
- Church work 7
- Greek letter societies 7
- Art students 5
- College theater 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Theater 5
- Vocal groups 5
- Coeducation 4
- College students in missionary work 4
- Homosexuality 4
- Journalism, College 4
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 4 ∧ less
- Yale College (1718-1887) 8
- Yale College (1887- ) 6
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Yale University. School of Art 4
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 4
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 3
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Afro-American Cultural Center 3
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 3
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale University. Yale Political Union 3
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 120
- Stored onsite and offsite 25
The materials consist primarily of photographic negatives used in the Yale Daily News. Subjects cover all aspects of Yale student life, including athletics and student demonstrations.
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, budget and accounting records, rosters, memoranda, photographs and general administrative records concerning the activities of Rollin G. Osterweis as director of the Yale Debate Association.
The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The records consist of a typed letter from Albert Tate, Jr., founding editor of the Yale Freshman Weekly, to Charles H. Long, Jr. The letter documents the history of the publication, which appeared from 1938-1943.
The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.
The records consist of manuscripts submitted to the Yale Literary Magazine. An index (circa 1847) and materials relating to a 1950 library exhibit and a symposium on Josef Albers are also included.
The records consist of the constitution, amendments to the constitution, reports, correspondence, minutes, and journals documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Medical Journal.
An artificial collection of correspondence, writings, diaries, and memorabilia relating to Yale University, its officials and employees, faculty, students, and related topics.
The records consist of correspondence, published materials, minutes, press releases, membership lists, memorabilia, and videotapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Political Union.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
The materials consist of correspondence, diary excerpts, and autobiographical writings documenting the lives of Yale students. Includes an interview by Cam Carr Polk with Elizabeth Boyd Carr (wife of Louis B. Carr) concerning her husband's discovery of Frisbee.