Showing Collections: 1–20 of 49
- College sports 14
- Diaries 9
- Families 9
- Photographs 9
- Lawyers 6
- Photoprints 6
- Account books 5
- Educators 5
- Law 5
- Business 4
- Student housing 4
- Women 4
- Authors 3
- Clergy 3
- College students 3
- Connecticut 3
- Deeds 3
- Europe 3
- Football 3 ∧ less
- Yale University Athletic Association 12
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 12
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 5
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 4
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 3
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 3
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 3
- Asakawa, Kan'ichi, 1873-1948 2
- Bacon, Leonard Woolsey, 1830-1907 2
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 2
- Dana, Edward Salisbury, 1849-1935 2
- Dennis, Lawrence, 1893-1977 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Harkness, Edward Stephen, 1874-1940 2
- Hay, John, 1838-1905 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 25
- Stored onsite and offsite 24
The records consist of a paper by Lee Goebel for the 50th anniversary of Berkeley College entitled, "The Temple of the Lord: On the Iconography of the Bermuda Group by John Smibert," scrapbooks, programs, posters, and printed materials of the Berkeley Press documenting the activities of Berkeley College, Yale University.
The materials consist of 102 scrapbooks (volumes 16-18 are missing) compiled by Arnold Guyot Dana concerning Yale. The scrapbooks, collectively titled "Yale: Old and New," document various aspects of Yale, including presidents, buildings and residential colleges, publications, departments and schools, sports, finances, and student life.
The records consist of reports, score books, publications, and scrapbooks maintained primarily by the Department of Athletics documenting baseball at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, scorecards, and reports documenting basketball at Yale.
The records consist of logbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, profiles, and ephemera of the Yale crew team. Also included is a memoir of Archie Monroe Quarrier who, as a member of the Yale crew team, participated in the 1924 Olympics in Paris.
The records consist of scrapbooks, memorabilia, correspondence, coaches files and manuals, a ledger, and printed material documenting football at Yale, including George D. Vaill's "Instructions to Competitors" and a videotape of a NBC Nightly News segment concerning the 100th Yale-Harvard football game. Records of coaches Paul L. Veeder and Carm Coza are also included.
The records consist of topical files, correspondence, reports and scrapbooks documenting golf at Yale.
The records consist of scrapbooks, correspondence, manager"s files, and publications maintained by the Yale University Department of Athletics documenting hockey at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, newsletters, manager's files, financial records, and scrapbooks, maintained by the Yale Department of Athletics, documenting men's and women's lacrosse at Yale.
The records consist of the files of Daniel J. Wallace, Jr. as coach, scrapbooks, correspondence, and photographs documenting polo at Yale. Also included is a research paper on the sport by Alexandra Redding, Class of 2002.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, athlete files, photographs and publications documenting swimming at Yale.