Showing Collections: 1–19 of 19
- College buildings -- Design and construction 12
- Photographs 10
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 7
- College buildings 5
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 4
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 3
- Campus planning 3
- Maps (documents) 3
- Academic libraries 1
- Architecture -- 20th Century -- United States 1
- Architecture, American -- 20th Century 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- College buildings -- Maintenance and repair 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Floor plans (orthographic projections) 1
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Stadiums -- Design and construction 1
- Videotapes 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 18
- Yale University. Library 4
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Yale University. Art Gallery 2
- CBS Building (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Ferry, Charles Addison, 1852-1924 1
- Hedden, James Spencer, 1866- 1
- Knight, Richard Gamble 1
- Orr, Douglas W. (Douglas William), 1892-1966 1
- Pelli, Cesar 1
- Rogers, James Gamble, 1867-1947 1
- Roth and Moore Architects 1
- Saarinen, Eero, 1910-1961 1
- Trans World Airlines Terminal (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Yale University. Gallery of Fine Arts 1
- Yale University. Music Library 1
- Yale University. Office of Facilities 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine. Office of Facilities Construction and Renovation 1
- Yale University. Treasurer 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 15
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
The materials consist of design, preliminary, working, shop, and "as built" architectural drawings and maps of buildings and grounds owned or used by Yale University. The drawings range from original concepts to full scale details of equipment and ornamentation. The media vary from water colors, pen and ink sketches, pencil on tracing paper drawings to blueprints and photostats.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings and one 16mm film documenting the two stages of construction of the Yale University Art Gallery (Gallery of Fine Arts).
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Dickinson Hall and Wheelock Hall at Yale. Included are elevation drawings by James Gamble Rogers and construction views.
The records consist of financial and construction records maintained by the treasurer of Yale concerning Helen Hadley Hall, a graduate women's residence erected on the Yale campus in 1958.
The records consist of an indexed videorecording and photographs of the Kingsley-Blake House (88 Trumbull Street) at Yale prior to its removal. Included are records concerning its removal from the Yale campus to the Briarcliff Manor-Scarborough Historical Society of New York.
The materials consist of photographs by James S. Hedden documenting the excavation and construction of Memorial Quadrangle at Yale. Other views include photographs of completed decorations and interiors, models, the installation of millstones and bells, assignment plans, and the construction of the fan vault ceiling in the Memorial Room of Harkness Tower.
The records consist of proposals, specifications, correspondence, memoranda, reports, schedules, drawings, and administrative records, maintained by the Yale School of Medicine's Office of Facilities Construction and Renovation, documenting construction and renovation projects for Yale School of Medicine buildings. Also included is detailed information about the design and installation of mechanical, laboratory, and other equipment and systems.
The records consist of office files of architect Douglas Orr documenting the addition to the Yale University Art Gallery.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, notes, drawings, specifications, and awards documenting Roth and Moore Architects' design and construction of the Seeley G. Mudd Library, Yale University.
The materials consists of photographs taken following the construction (and before the opening) of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, photographs of floor plans, friezes, archways, and window details.
The collection consists of documents, photographs, clippings, and memorabilia concerning the building of the Yale Bowl. A small quantity of material documents its later use.
The records consist of proposals, specifications, correspondence, memoranda, reports, schedules, drawings, a 16mm film, and administrative records, maintained by the Yale Office of Facilities, documenting construction and renovation projects for Yale buildings. Also included is detailed information about the design and installation of mechanical, laboratory, and other equipment and systems.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
The collection contains pictorial materials depicting various Yale buildings and grounds. Included are maps, aerial views of Yale and New Haven, and photographic prints of architectural plans, drawings and proposals. Materials for many buildings are classified in individual record units and are not described here.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.