Showing Collections: 1–13 of 13
- Campus planning 11
- College buildings -- Design and construction 8
- College buildings -- Maintenance and repair 5
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Architectural records 3
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 2
- College buildings 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 2
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 2
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College facilities -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Planning 1
- College facilities -- Planning 1
- Educational planning 1
- Maps (documents) 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Office of Facilities 3
- Woods, Waltraude 2
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Yale University. Architectural and Engineering Services 2
- Cooper, Robertson & Partners 1
- Eggers, O. R. (Otto Reinhold), 1882-1964 1
- Farwell, John Villiers, 1858-1944 1
- Levin, Richard 1
- Lorimer, Linda Koch, 1952- 1
- Pope, John Russell, 1874-1937 1
- Rogers, James Gamble, 1867-1947 1
- Yale Corporation 1
- Yale Law Library 1
- Yale University. Committee on University Development 1
- Yale University. Office of New Haven and State Affairs 1
- Yale University. President's Office 1
- Yale University. School of Engineering 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 11
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
The records consist of files maintained by Yale Architectural and Engineering Services (and its predecessors) concerning the construction and maintenance of Yale facilities. Included are minutes, correspondence, reports, and other records documenting zoning and taxes, building permits, contractors and bids, billing, personnel, energy conservation, biological safety, and alterations.
The records consist of administrative files, maintained by Ken Borst, documenting cost estimates for Yale building projects.
The materials consist of design, preliminary, working, shop, and "as built" architectural drawings and maps of buildings and grounds owned or used by Yale University. The drawings range from original concepts to full scale details of equipment and ornamentation. The media vary from water colors, pen and ink sketches, pencil on tracing paper drawings to blueprints and photostats.
The records consist of materials documenting the planning needs of the Engineering School, Yale Law School Library, and School of Medicine.
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
Otto Eggers proposal sketches for John Russell Pope's "Yale University: A Plan for Its Future Building"
The collection consists of photographs and lithographs of sketches by Otto R. Eggers that were used in John Russell Pope's "Yale University: A Plan for Its Future Building," submitted to the Yale Corporation in 1919.
The records consist of purchase and sale agreements and correspondence documenting Yale's acquisition of West Campus, formerly Bayer HealthCare.
The records consist of studies, reports, surveys, charts, and other materials documenting the activities and projects of Waltraude (Val) Woods as senior architect/planner, Office of Facilities, Yale University.
Waltraude Woods, senior architect/planner, Yale University, records documenting the history of Yale buildings and grounds
The records consist of maps, studies, news clippings, research notes, presentation panels, and assorted data compiled by Waltraude (Val) Woods, senior architect/planner at Yale Office of Facilities, documenting the history of campus planning and buildings and grounds at Yale University.
The records consist of proposals, specifications, correspondence, memoranda, reports, schedules, drawings, a 16mm film, and administrative records, maintained by the Yale Office of Facilities, documenting construction and renovation projects for Yale buildings. Also included is detailed information about the design and installation of mechanical, laboratory, and other equipment and systems.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The material consists of a final draft of the Yale University publication Framework for Campus Planning, annotated by Richard Levin, president of Yale, and Linda Lorimer, vice-president and secretary. The document outlines the university's largest building and renovations program in its history.