Showing Collections: 21–25 of 25
- Yale University 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 4
- Dana, Edward Salisbury, 1849-1935 2
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Yale College (1887- ) 2
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Yale University. Yale Political Union 2
- Abell, Millicent D. 1
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 1
- Adams, Daniel, 1773-1864 1
- Adams, John, 1750?-1814 1
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 1
- Alexander, Caleb, 1755-1828 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Ameling, Ann 1
- Andrews, Charles McLean, 1863-1943 1
- Atterbury, Grosvenor, 1869-1956 1
- Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867 1
- Bacon, Epaphroditus Champion 1 ∧ less
Call Number: RU 208
Overview: The records consist of administrative files, reports, and correspondence documenting activities and the operations of the Yale College registrar. Included are student files and grade books, entrance cards, room assignments, and attendance records.
Call Number: RU 300
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, financial records, set designs, scrapbooks, show files, programs, scripts, posters, and photographs documenting the administration and production of theatrical works by the Yale Dramatic Association.
Dates: circa 1900-2004
Call Number: MS 1258
Overview: An artificial collection of correspondence, writings, diaries, and memorabilia relating to Yale University, its officials and employees, faculty, students, and related topics.
Dates: 1701-2007, bulk 1701-1987
Call Number: RU 248
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, published materials, minutes, press releases, membership lists, memorabilia, and videotapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Political Union.