Showing Collections: 41–60 of 132
- College students 64
- College students -- Societies, etc. 39
- Student housing 11
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College students -- Religious life 8
- College student newspapers and periodicals 7
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 7
- Church work 6
- Greek letter societies 6
- Photographs 5
- Art students 4
- College theater 4
- Journalism, College 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Secret societies -- United States 4
- Theater 4
- Women college students 4
- Coeducation 3
- College students in missionary work 3
- Debates and debating 3 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 120
- Yale College (1718-1887) 11
- Yale College (1887- ) 5
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. School of Art 3
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 3
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Morse College (Yale University) 2
- Silliman College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Yale College (1718-1887). Church of Christ 2
- Yale School of Drama 2
- Yale Summer and Special Programs 2
- Yale University. Afro-American Cultural Center 2 ∧ less
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The papers document Miriam Jaffe's participation in lesbian and gay student life at Yale and in New Haven, as well as her party production company, MJ Productions. The papers consist of advertisements, event calendars, programs, newsletters and playbills.
The records consist of correspondence, clippings, minutes of meetings, a scrapbook, questionnaires, exhibition materials, published materials, and notes documenting the Jared Eliot Association, with an emphasis on its "Great Books" exhibition.
The records consist of correspondence, appointments, contracts, applications, minutes, permissions, diplomas, recommendations, and student records documenting student life and affairs, personnel, finances, and activities of the master of Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Jonathan Edwards College, Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence among members of Scroll and Key, photographs, and a certificate honoring the 100th birthday of Howard Phipps, Yale Class of 1912.
The records consist of membership lists, charter, printed matter, news articles, and notes documenting the activities and operations of the Korean American Students of Yale (KASY), an undergraduate Yale organization. Also included are the rcords of the Korean-American Intercollegiate Network (KIN).
The records consist primarily of the production files maintained by Leland Starnes as director of the Yale Dramatic Association (Yale Dramat). Included are prompt scripts, notes, photographs, cast lists, rehearsal schedules, sheet music, budgets, ground plans, stage designs (sketches), programs, posters, sound recordings, and newsclippings. Also included are a complete set of meeting minutes of the Yale Dramatic Association from 1960 to 1968 and a small amount of correspondence.
The materials consist of newsclippings, posters, meeting minutes, and ephemera documenting events and activities of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Cooperative at Yale.
This intentionally assembled collection consists of posters and postcards documenting lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual, and queer student life at Yale, specifically gay pride week events and activities. Also included are posters documenting plays written by William Schwalbe.
The records consist of newsletters and miscellaneous material pertaining to the Yale Miniature Tree Growers' Association, a student social club.
The records consist of the administrative files and memorabilia of Stanton Wheeler, Master of Morse College from 1995-2001.
The records consist of conference materials documenting the Yale Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), African American Studies, the Black Student Alliance at Yale, and a study documenting conferences on AIDS and HIV infections.
The records consist of reports, budgets, research materials, statistics, sample tests, and fact books.