Showing Collections: 121–135 of 135
- College students 66
- College students -- Societies, etc. 39
- Student housing 11
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College students -- Religious life 9
- Universities and colleges -- Religion 8
- Church work 7
- College student newspapers and periodicals 7
- Greek letter societies 6
- Photographs 5
- Art students 4
- College students in missionary work 4
- College theater 4
- Journalism, College 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Secret societies -- United States 4
- Theater 4
- Women college students 4
- Coeducation 3
- Debates and debating 3 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 123
- Yale College (1718-1887) 11
- Yale College (1887- ) 5
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 4
- Davenport College (Yale University) 3
- Pierson College (Yale University) 3
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. School of Art 3
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 3
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Black Student Alliance at Yale 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Ezra Stiles College (Yale University) 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Morse College (Yale University) 2
- Silliman College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Yale College (1718-1887). Church of Christ 2
- Yale School of Drama 2
- Yale Summer and Special Programs 2 ∧ less
The records consist of the constitution, amendments to the constitution, reports, correspondence, minutes, and journals documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Medical Journal.
These intentionally assembled materials consist of eighty-eight albumen prints of Yale students, faculty, staff, and buildings and grounds, circa 1869-1870.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
The materials consist of correspondence, diary excerpts, and autobiographical writings documenting the lives of Yale students. Includes an interview by Cam Carr Polk with Elizabeth Boyd Carr (wife of Louis B. Carr) concerning her husband's discovery of Frisbee.
The records consist of program files, correspondence, memoranda, reports, financial papers, and student records documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Summer and Special Programs. Also included are materials on curriculum, conferences, minority programs, budgets, the Lilly Visiting Faculty Program, and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
The records consist of student records of the Yale Summer Program in Graphic Design in Brissago, Switzerland, an affiliate of the Yale School of Art.
The records consist of student records of the Art Division of the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The records consist of a constitution, tickets, agreements, a dinner menu, program records, correspondence and memorabilia documenting the Yale Union. Included is material concerning the 1892 debate against the Harvard Union.