Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Electrical engineering -- Study and teaching 2
- Calculus -- Study and teaching 1
- Educators 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Engineers 1
- Yale University. Dept. of Electrical Engineering 2
- Bull, Ludlow Seguine, 1886-1954 1
- Cunningham, Walter Jack, 1917- 1
- Darling, Arthur B. (Arthur Burr), 1892-1971 1
- Kilgour, Frederick G. 1
- Kirby, Richard Shelton, 1874-1964 1
- Phillips, A. (Aris) 1
- Tuteur, Franz B. 1
- Withington, Sidney, 1884- 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The papers consist of teaching materials for electrical engineering and engineering and applied sciences courses taught at Yale University. Included are lecture notes, problems, and examinations.
Correspondence, writings, and research files reflecting Kirby's interest in the history of engineering. Much of the material was gathered in connection with his book, Engineering in History, published in 1956. Important correspondents are Ludlow S. Bull, an Egyptologist, and his co-autors, Arthur B. Darling, Frederick G. Kilgour, and Sidney Withington.
The papers consist of biographical material, correspondence, teaching files, and topical files documenting Franz Tuteur's career in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Yale University.