Showing Collections: 141–147 of 147
- Yale University 54
- Yale University. School of Medicine 33
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 11
- American Public Health Association 9
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Rosen, George, 1910-1977 6
- Milbank Memorial Fund 5
- Roemer, Milton Irwin, 1916-2001 5
- Sheps, Cecil G. (Cecil George), 1913-2004 5
- Sigerist, Henry E. (Henry Ernest), 1891-1957 5
- Stanton, Madeline E. (Madeline Earle) 5
- Stevenson, Lloyd G., 1918- 5
- Winslow, C.-E. A. (Charles-Edward Amory), 1877-1957 5
- Brewster, Agnes Wharton, 1908- 4
- Esselstyn, Caldwell B., 1902-1975 4
- Falk, I. S. (Isidore Sydney), 1899-1984 4
- Falk, Leslie A. 4
- Garrison, Fielding H. (Fielding Hudson), 1870-1935 4
- Group Health Association of America 4
- Kerr, Lorin E., 1909- 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 123
- Stored onsite and offsite 24
Milton Charles Winternitz papers
Call Number: MS 859
Overview: Correspondence, writings, lectures, printed matter, and memorabilia. The correspondence is made up largely of family correspondence, with a smaller amount of professional letters. Among his professional papers are lectures on pathology, offprints of his articles (1908-1946) and scrapbooks (1898-1954). Included also are letters of condolence to his family and biographical sketches on his death in 1959.
Witter family papers
Call Number: MS 1075
Overview: The papers consist of legal papers, medical accounts, religious writings, and other papers relating to Avery Downer, Jacob Witter, and their relations, including Jonah and John Witter.
Dates: 1752-1852, bulk 1781-1852
Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, Yale University, records
Call Number: RU 1171
Yale Medical Journal records
Call Number: RU 520
Overview: The records consist of the constitution, amendments to the constitution, reports, correspondence, minutes, and journals documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Medical Journal.
Yale-New Haven Hospital records
Call Number: MS 835
Overview: The records consist of the administrative records of the Yale-New Haven Hospital from the office of the Executive Director. A large part of the records are from the office of Albert W. Snoke who was executive Director from 1946-1968. The records cover the history of the hospital as a whole and its individual departments, its relations with Yale University, the city of New Haven, the state of Connecticut, and general issues such as health care delivery, voluntary health organizations,...
Yale School of Medicine student class notes
Call Number: RU 355
Overview: The records consist of the notes of Robert N. Taylor, who graduated from Yale Sheffield Scientific School in 1926 and Yale Medical School in 1930.
Arthur Meyer Yudkin papers
Call Number: MS 1342
Overview: Professional papers of opthalmologist Arthur Meyer Yudkin, which includes correspondence with physicians, professors, patients, and other individuals, 1917-1942, as well as papers relating to Yudkin's "Lemon Juice Discovery" in 1939, in which he offered vitamins as a therapeutic measure for the treatment and prevention of ocular diseases.Correspondents include ophthalmologist Percy H. Fridenberg, ophthalmologist Joseph Igersheimer, biochemist Lafayette B. Mendel, ophthalmologist...