Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- College buildings -- Design and construction 3
- Student housing 1
- We minded the store : Yale life and letters during World War II 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Education and the war 1
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 2
- Buck, Polly Stone 1
- Buck, Polly Stone (We minded the store : Yale life and letters during World War II) 1
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 1
- Davenport College (Yale University) 1
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 1
- Pierson College (Yale University) 1
- Stone, William Addison 1
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 1
- United States. Navy 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of photographs by William A. Stone of the exterior of Branford College and the construction of Mason Laboratory at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Branford College and Saybrook College at Yale.
The collection is comprised of photographs used in We Minded the Store Yale Life and Letters During World War II (1975) by Polly S. Buck. The photographs depict student life in Branford College, Yale University, during the years 1944-1946, a large majority of which are of the Navy ROTC. The collection also includes photographs of individual students and clippings.
The materials consist of photographs (with negatives) of interior views of the following residential colleges at Yale: Branford, Calhoun, Davenport, Jonathan Edwards, Pierson, Saybrook, and Trumbull. Included are photographs of each college's dining room, library, commons, and master's house. Also included is the original negative for each photograph.