Showing Collections: 181–200 of 255
- Photographs 223
- College buildings -- Design and construction 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 36
- Slides (photographs) 34
- College buildings 26
- Diaries 13
- Scrapbooks 13
- Architectural records 10
- Class reunions 8
- Educators 8
- Families 8
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 8
- Asia 6
- Lawyers 6
- Theater 6
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- Academic libraries 5
- Account books 5
- Africa 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5 ∧ less
- Yale University 199
- Yale College (1718-1887) 10
- Yale University. Library 10
- Yale Law School 5
- Yale School of Drama 5
- Yale University. School of Architecture 5
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 5
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 4
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 4
- Yale University. Art Gallery 4
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 4
- Yale University. School of Medicine 4
- Yale-China Association 4
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 3
- Benton, William, 1900-1973 3
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 3
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 3
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 3
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 182
- Stored onsite and offsite 73
The materials consist photographs and pictures of Street Hall at Yale (formerly known as the Art Building). Included are views of construction, studios, galleries, and classrooms.
The materials consist of photographs and drawings documenting various aspects of student life and activities at Yale. Included are pictures of commencement ceremonies, class day activities, parties and dances, sports, protests, theatrical performances, classroom and other interior scenes, and Yale during wartime.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Timothy Dwight College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views and photographs of the master's house.
The materials consist of photographs of the Timothy Dwight College, Yale University, Class of 1947 and Class of 1929.
The materials consist of photographs of Howard C. Tracy (Yale 1887) depicting the Yale campus, student activities and sports during the late 1880s.
Benoni J. Truslow, Class of 1934, Sheffield Scientific School, photograph collection documenting life at Yale
The collection consists of black and white photographs of Benoni J. Truslow (Yale 1934S) documenting Yale individuals, events, and activities, including reunions and graduation.
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs (mostly unidentified), a scrapbook, and a family record book compiled by David Cushman Twichell. The papers document Twichell's career; interests; marriage; and family, particularly his father Joseph Hopkins Twichell. The papers include a small photograph album documenting the architecture and Cordero family of Isleta, New Mexico, where Twichell may have had a home.
Edward J. Tytus, Class of 1868, Yale College, photograph collection documenting buildings and grounds at Yale
The materials consist of photographs from the class album for 1868. Most of the photographs are of Yale buildings and grounds, but there are a few pictures of classmates.
The materials consist of slides by George D. Vaill depicting Yale buildings and grounds.
Gay Walker photographic slides of stained glass windows in Hall of Graduate Studies, Yale University
The materials consist of slides by Gay Walker of stained glass windows in Hall of Graduate Studies at Yale.
The collection consists of a photograph album titled "A Pictorial Record of the Class of 1892 in Yale College." The album contains photographs of various student activities, classmates, campus scenes, and aspects of student life at Yale in the 1890s. The album belonged to Warren Gookin Waterman (Yale 1892).