Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- College students 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Photographs 1
- Science -- Societies, etc. 1
- Science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
- Stored offsite 1
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, financial records, student records and papers, photographs and memorabilia, grade books, clippings, class records, memoranda, notes, a copy of the 1944 charter and by-laws of the Board of Trustees of the Sheffield Scientific School and administrative files documenting the history and operations of the Sheffield Scientific School and relate to virtually every aspect of its activities.
The records consist of student files and dean's files documenting academic performance of students in the Yale Sheffield Scientific School.