Showing Collections: 1–20 of 34
- Families 9
- Diaries 8
- Photographs 7
- Account books 5
- Clergy 4
- Connecticut 4
- Educators 4
- Lawyers 4
- Student housing 4
- Business 3
- College students 3
- Deeds 3
- Europe -- Description and travel 3
- Law 3
- Photoprints 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Naval operations 3
- West (U.S.) 3
- Asia 2
- Authors 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 25
- Asakawa, Kan'ichi, 1873-1948 2
- Berkeley College (Yale University) 2
- Camp, Walter, 1859-1925 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 2
- Kent, Sherman 2
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 2
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946 2
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 2
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 2
- Taussig, F. W. (Frank William), 1859-1940 2
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 2
- Tuttle, H. E. (Henry Emerson), 1890-1946 2
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 2
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 1
- Acheson, Edward Campion, 1858-1934 1
- Adams, James Truslow, 1878-1949 1
- Addams, Jane, 1860-1935 1 ∧ less
A photographic scrapbook documenting the life of Lawrence Allderdice (1896-1937), Sheffield Scientific School, 1918. Included are photographs of Allderdice's family, his hometown of McKeesport, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas, travels throughout the United States and abroad, and some photographs of Yale area buildings, including the Book and Snake Tomb and the Cloister Club House. The scrapbook also features a group portrait of the Sheffield Scientific School class of 1918.
The records consist of a paper by Lee Goebel for the 50th anniversary of Berkeley College entitled, "The Temple of the Lord: On the Iconography of the Bermuda Group by John Smibert," scrapbooks, programs, posters, and printed materials of the Berkeley Press documenting the activities of Berkeley College, Yale University.
The material consists of scrapbooks documenting Yale athletics.
The records consists of a scrapbook of text and photographs created by David Edelson and Herbert H. Wottitz, documenting the proceedings of the annual Yale Sterling Chemistry Laboratory Ph.D. party held at the Hotel Duncan (New Haven, Connecticut) on June 14, 1948.
Correspondence, writings, diaries, account books, and miscellanea of the Hadley family, including materials relating to James Hadley, 1821-1872, a professor of Greek at Yale University; Anne Loring Twining Hadley, 1816-1897, wife of James Hadley; Helen Harrison Morris Hadley, 1864-1939, wife of Arthur Twining Hadley, 1856-1930, president of Yale University, 1899-1921; and Morris Hadley, 1894-1979, the son of Arthur T. and Helen H. Hadley.
The materials consist of a scrapbook,photographs, a calendar celebrating Yale's 1901 bicentennial, the Class of 1901's valedictory poem and oration, and other assorted printed materials documenting Harry T. Hamilton's (Yale 1904) life as a student at Yale. Included is a memoir by Henry Bancroft Twombly, a Yale football player, and an edition of Yale, A Record of the Dinner, February 16, 1889.